[Release] SimpleCarHUD - Standalone Car HUD for Speed, Fuel, Seatbelt, Cruise, Time and Location [v1.30]

I got a issue with the seabelt when i put (G) that is the key i have set on but if i do the seatbelt on i crash like 80% of the times i crash out of my car and with other scripts it also doesnt work

Can someone help me???

sorry i need some help i want to add Engine health
and display by % how can i do

I have problem, when i put seatbelt fuel dont show it 0, but when i take off everything fine and show how much fuel car have, how i can fix this?

Hi

I have issue with cruise control. Does not work. What should I try?

Does anyone know why when I have to restart the script every 1 hour?

Would love to know if cross roads/intersections can be coded in (or has been by someone) like it is in Street Label.

Any way to get the HUD to show up for passengers so they can use seatbelts as well?

Weird, seems to be intermittently working for passengers. Disregard for now

Can you give me your SimpleCarHUD_cl.lua pls ???

the fuel is not working, how to work the fuel?

What fueld system does it work with?

Thanks for the release btw

how do i make it so it only shows the location, i dont want the other stuff

everytime I try to load it up FiveM stats it can’t read the file…

??? anyone else?

hi guys i have a problem with cruise that doesnt work the color change when is on but the car doesnt hold the speed how to fix it?

I’m having an issue with the HUD turning off after getting into an electric car, or bicycle. The console says it’s line 152 in lua

I want to scoop the green letters. How to fix?

Ive got the same problem Couldn’t load resource SimpleCarHUD how did you fix it?

This script not together with the legacyFuel because its not a fuel value in 2 script? Anyone know how to merge this script to legacyfuel?

I believe I have found one of the errors as to why it might be disappearing every once in a while. Every vehicle in the game has the handling flag “fPetrolTankVolume” and that is used by fuel scripts to see how much fuel fits into the tank, that value is then grabbed by SimpleCarHUD to calculate percent etc., however if that value is zero already in the handling file, it will give you an error. So all electric vehicles and bicycles may cause that. I don’t know if it is true but I fixed an error with it by adding the voltic to the handling files with a petrol tank volume of a standard 65.

hey quick question can someone give me the code to move this to to like bottom right of my screen?