[Release] SimpleCarHUD - Standalone Car HUD for Speed, Fuel, Seatbelt, Cruise, Time and Location [v1.30]

Hey i cant get it to load when i try to connect on my server.

<Couldn’t load resource SimpleCarHUD. :(>

If you’re wondering, i did change the key for seatbealt and for my cruise control and also added:
currentFuel = GetVehicleFuelLevel(vehicle)

I even tried with a fresh one without any editing and it still doesnt want to load am i doing anything wrong that im not aware of ?

[UPDATE] I was able to figure something out and got it to work but now my other situations is the blimps. I would like to see all gas stations on the map no matter where im at also gotta change the blimps color to red.

Also tried to put both of those to false but didnt work.

Is there a way that it will show KPH by default?

seat 2 only see Fuel 65 can fix it ?

U Should put the postal codes, for the persons in the five m in servers know

1 Like

My question what have already been asked.

Hey could some one help me to make it so that if the engine is turned off you can still put on your seatbelt, i am using ToggelEngine on/off on my server.

is there code for just the seatbelt i have the same seatbelt but i already have custom speedo time fuel

My bad i meant the code just for the text part of the seatbelt where its red and green.

Can you give me your script?
I want HUD display on the top of the minimap

original i like it :))

1 Like

Any idea why i can write km/t?

which line to adjust the font size?

Am i allowed to post my custom edit onto the forums as a release for you? You would be 100% credited.

How do i make it to where if i enable or disable my seatbelt, it shows a mythic notification?

@Psycholiquid71 did you ever get the fuel level to go down? i just downloaded this and really like it other than that fact

I didnt actually I just took that part out and moved my legacy fuel to that area. However I see where someone posted code on how to fix it above.

I have my edits on my github if you want to weed through it:

https://github.com/Psycholiquid71/fx_server-data

1 Like

Thanks, everything works great, but sometimes the HUD just disappear and I need to relog to get it back. Any ideas?

nice work easy to edit color’s and move the hud around the screen found a bug that will cause the script to crash electric vehicles cause a error when trying to display there fuel level, also how would I go about adding in a 4 digit rpm counter and a single digit gear indicator using these natives GetVehicleCurrentRpm, GetVehicleCurrentGear I tried it 4 times broke the script the first 3 times and on the 4th I got the counters to show but they wouldn’t display the current rpm and gear

How do i use this with legacy after the update?