[Release] SimpleCarHUD - Standalone Car HUD for Speed, Fuel, Seatbelt, Cruise, Time and Location [v1.30]

original i like it :))

1 Like

Any idea why i can write km/t?

which line to adjust the font size?

Am i allowed to post my custom edit onto the forums as a release for you? You would be 100% credited.

How do i make it to where if i enable or disable my seatbelt, it shows a mythic notification?

@Psycholiquid71 did you ever get the fuel level to go down? i just downloaded this and really like it other than that fact

I didnt actually I just took that part out and moved my legacy fuel to that area. However I see where someone posted code on how to fix it above.

I have my edits on my github if you want to weed through it:

https://github.com/Psycholiquid71/fx_server-data

1 Like

Thanks, everything works great, but sometimes the HUD just disappear and I need to relog to get it back. Any ideas?

nice work easy to edit color’s and move the hud around the screen found a bug that will cause the script to crash electric vehicles cause a error when trying to display there fuel level, also how would I go about adding in a 4 digit rpm counter and a single digit gear indicator using these natives GetVehicleCurrentRpm, GetVehicleCurrentGear I tried it 4 times broke the script the first 3 times and on the 4th I got the counters to show but they wouldn’t display the current rpm and gear

How do i use this with legacy after the update?

We have found a bug in our server where if you get in to the CAR Khamelion the HUD disapear and we have to restart the plugin after that.

ÂżMaybe because is electric?

The HUD dissapearing happens to me too, I also have to restart the resource when im starting my server or it just refuses to work

Hello, what’s the easiest way, to make it update only every 500th tick? If I use the Citizen.Wait() or the Wait() the whole hud will disappear/appear every x tick.

Maybe some value that is trying to be concatenated is nil and crashing the coroutine. Check your client log to see what is nil or what is being thrown when it stops displaying.

@kokenya, do your calculations and stuff every 500 tick. Draw every tick.

CreateThread(function()
   while true do
      -- do calculations and 'get' stuff
      Citizen.Wait(500)
   end
end)

CreateThread(function()
   while true do
      -- draw text function
      Citizen.Wait(0)
   end
end)
2 Likes

This resource is super buggy!

If you dont restart it when you start your server it doesnt work.

Also if your in a car and you and your friend crash the flying action/ragdoll isnt synced at all?

Any fixes for this?> Thanks

Is there any error in your client console upon loading in to the server?

No error no, So i stopped it from restarting in my server.cfg, Booted the server, Got into a car and it no works? So im going to assume the issue is random? Or updates at a certain time?

Just tested it and it works fine, no errors or anything.

So I followed all the instructions, (twice) but when I go to join my server, it says that "SimpleCarHUD wont Load.’’ Could anyone help me figure this out?

Check your folder structure…