[Release] SimpleCarHUD - Standalone Car HUD for Speed, Fuel, Seatbelt, Cruise, Time and Location [v1.30]

A fix with what exactly? Are you looking to get the number to rise to 100, or is your number not going down?

Here is my version of the script, with only minor adjustments including the HUD stays on with engine off, and it seems to work with FRFUEL just fine.

SimpleCarHUD.rar (4.0 KB)

Does anyone have a version like the NoPixel one? I tried editing this resouce to be like theres but i came into issues like moving the text and resizing it and i got a headache, spent two days on it and it didn’t work. If anyone can share theres that would be awesome.

if it took you 2 days and you cant figure it out then theres a problem, ive been coding for about 2 weeks total and ive totally changed mines,

Aww yeh, and if you look up there^^ it tells you how to do it

Thank you very much for your prompt and detailed response.

I’m having issues with the fuel percentage being different from the FRFuel Bar. What happens is that it stays at 100% no matter what. Upon implementing the fix which @Thercio provided it went down to 60%/40% and so on… However, it never matches with the actual fuel bar. If I fill up my tank and the fuel bar is showing full, it will show it as 60% and this is after implementing @Thercio fix. Before implementing the fix it would always remain at 100% - I’ll try to implement your script and see if that works for me.

Thanks again, will update you if it works.

• EDIT: I have tried your version of the script and it constantly stays on 65%. Even when I fill up the tank to full it remains at 65%. Also, after driving for a while and reducing the gas, it still stays at 65%.

image image

Sorry, I don’t use FRFUEL, but I’d suggest that you look into this plugin (if it has a hud or not) and see what variable does it use for the fuel, and try to adapt it to work with SCH. Can’t provide much more help than that, so you gotta try it for yourself.

If you manage to make it work, post it here, so it can also help someone else with the same problem.

Use [Release] [ESX & Non-ESX] LegacyFuel system

And put local fuelShowPercentage = on false. (in the config file)

How can I add a wait into this script without the hud flickering the whole time to optimize it a little bit more?

Hey i cant get it to load when i try to connect on my server.

<Couldn’t load resource SimpleCarHUD. :(>

If you’re wondering, i did change the key for seatbealt and for my cruise control and also added:
currentFuel = GetVehicleFuelLevel(vehicle)

I even tried with a fresh one without any editing and it still doesnt want to load am i doing anything wrong that im not aware of ?

[UPDATE] I was able to figure something out and got it to work but now my other situations is the blimps. I would like to see all gas stations on the map no matter where im at also gotta change the blimps color to red.

Also tried to put both of those to false but didnt work.

Is there a way that it will show KPH by default?

seat 2 only see Fuel 65 can fix it ?

U Should put the postal codes, for the persons in the five m in servers know

1 Like

My question what have already been asked.

Hey could some one help me to make it so that if the engine is turned off you can still put on your seatbelt, i am using ToggelEngine on/off on my server.

is there code for just the seatbelt i have the same seatbelt but i already have custom speedo time fuel

My bad i meant the code just for the text part of the seatbelt where its red and green.

Can you give me your script?
I want HUD display on the top of the minimap

original i like it :))

1 Like

Any idea why i can write km/t?

which line to adjust the font size?