[RELEASE] Simple Server Logo

Update 1.1.0 : Added config, different placements, and updated __resource to fxmanifest.

What is it?

A Simple Script that allows you to put your own server logo on all clients screens. Available are 4 versions. Top Left, Bottom Left, Top Right, and Bottom Right.

Download:

Github

Config

Inside the html folder, there is a file called config.js

Add your imgur or flickr link by right clicking on your image and selecting “Copy Image Address”

Add your link here :

How-To Install:

Check out how to install on the GitHub repository!

3 Likes

how do i get the URL for a picture on my desktop, could you maybe make a quick video?

You can upload it to imgur and when you have it uploaded, right click on the image and click this

Great release! It looks amazing!

1 Like

Great Release!

1 Like

Hello can you make a version, that the Logo ist on the bottom left?

#container {
	position: fixed;
	top: 93%;
	left: 6%;
	transform: translate(-50%, -50%);
	background-color: rgb(251, 101, 9, 0);
	opacity: 0.99;
	height: 150px;
	width: 50px;
}

use this css

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Sorry my mistake for the bottom right. Screenshot - a9901e11d1da469009e58ec0f6ad9469 - Gyazo

1 Like

Great Release!

1 Like

Ight now that’s awesome!

1 Like

I’d suggest to learn basic CSS If you want it on the bottom right just change it to

#container {
	postition: fixed;
	bottom: 3%;
	right: 3;
	transform: translate(-50%, -50%);
	opacity: 0.75;
	width: 35px;
}

If its in a bad place or something, try playing around with the right and bottom tags. Along with the opacity.

hello does anyone know what the chnages are for the logo to go top left?

Hello, for some reason imgur links show a broken image, same image works from photobucket but has photobucket watermark. any idea why?

Are you using the link from the search bar for imgur or are you doing what I said Here

1 Like

That was my mistake lol, Thank you for the response and thank you for an amazing resource!

All good !

Update 1.1.0 out!