[RELEASE] Shot Spotter

preview

Shot Spotter

This is the exact same thing as RedRums except you can actually edit the code its also free too. More features added like example use discord or ace perms, use chat etc… In collaboration w/ @NAT2K15

Features

• Standalone
  • Simple commands
  • Drag & drop
  • Use discord or ace perms
  • Simple to setup
  • Chose between chat or a small notification
  • Perms based
  • Checks if the weapon has a suppressor on if it does it wont do anything

Credits

Preview

preview

Download

GitHub - Jordan2139
Direct Download

8 Likes

Nice release. Ill test it in next few days.

1 Like

good script! but How can I get the minimap to look like this?

awesome

Finally a good free release good work :+1: I like the event names too lol.

3 Likes

if you are talking about the postal map you can find it here.

Im having issues with it i this is what my config looks like

false must be lowercase (boolean)

Happy to work with you on this script :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would be cool if this could have a like /onduty (/leo, /disable, etc) that would make it so that the shot spotter doesn’t go off for those people.

Because if I use ace or discord perms its going to off for everyone not just the civs.

1 Like

It shows the thing on the map but it doesn’t give me a notification. Any fix?

Would there happen to be a video on how to get this working? Ive done alot of resources and this one is stumping me or can someone help via discord or teamviewer?

1 Like

What are you having issues with?

Having issues with setup. Getting errors. Could you please provide a step by step process of setting this up?
unknown

How did u get the shot spotter ace perms to work?

So is there anyone that can help me set this up since it doesn’t want to work for me.

1 Like

did you ever get it working i cant find any instructions on how to work this script

you wanna make sure you have roles set up like civ and police. everyone who has a civ tag should set it off. just set the ace perms with that

How do I get the ace permissions part of this to work? I am having a total dumb moment do I need to add the ace permission to the server config or to the config inside the ShotSpotter