[Release] SexySpeedometer & Tacho ( Dashboard Elements, Skins, Fuel )

please try downloading the initial d skins again, it should be fixed now.

1 Like

can u be kind and link me the correct one i think am getting the wrong one

1 Like

thank you ill test it now

YOU ARE A LEGEND SIR THANK YOU it got fixed

1 Like

So I placed this into my server, but it doesn’t seem to be working. Is there any way that someone could tell me exactly how and where this should be installed.

-J. Valentine USFR

How do you move this down towards the bottom right corner of the screen?

Super fast code swap and you have a corrected dash.

how did u do this? i cant get it to work at all. Just the default one

Would it be possible to make this speedometer work together with LegacyFuel and if so, how could I do such a thing?

Could someone give me MPH snippet for digital/Initial D (blue version) speedometer? :slight_smile:

1 Like

/speedounit is still not working for id6 newest skin.

Im having script errors:

[   1099484] SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:878: No such export addSkin in resource sexyspeedometer
[   1099546] SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:878: No such export getCurrentSkin in resource

turbo gauge stuck, doesnt actually work, any fix?

for those that want to switch the KM/H 220 area into MPH go to line 32, 33 of the default.lua ect for which ever position your using and change these
RotMult = 2.23694,
RotStep = 1.3,
that’s the math to change the KM/H into a realistic MPH reading I double checked the math with a simple standalone MPH gauge and it’s close as you can get within a 5 MPH difference

Is there a way to have it start toggled off so that you have to type /togglespeedo to turn it on.

How I can find this speedometer?

See

unknown

is there a was to set a skin as default skin im trying it with the id5 skin

thanks in advance

can someone make me one just for fuel

the gas doesn’t work, I’ve been with the car all over the city and it’s still on the same side, somebody help me ?