[Release] SexySpeedometer & Tacho ( Dashboard Elements, Skins, Fuel )

Satnav O.o

but i will definetely consider the other suggestions :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome!1 Love the damage, smoke etc etc…

Fuel gauge and its done!

problem with fuel right now, i dont think there are any Fuel systems out there that currently use the Native Fuel system, i will look into it tho, oh and a fuel GUI would be work, so lets see…

The new updates look great, awesome job!

This is looking pretty badass. I like it.

Update 5

An Update? Wew.

Before listing the changelogs, i want to send out a big THANK YOU to everyone that suggested things, helped me get the code running, added natives and were generally helpful, people included but not limited to are:
@ikt for the new natives and research :heart:
@thers for helping me with the Fuel, research and generally being cool
and @mraes for keeping me inspired :wink:

Now, since we have that out of the way:
Lots of new stuff
http://furfag.de/u/8ktqx.png
Added:

• Blinkers ( that are not really that accurate as of now )
  • Fuel Gauge
  • Fuel Lamp
  • Oil Lamp

Fuel Display does not require any specific resource, but FRFuel is recommended, if you don’t need/want it, go into client.lua and switch showFuelGauge = true to false, Easy!
Note that this does not add a fuel system, it merely checks at what % the Fuel Tank is filled!

Download, as always, in the main Release Topic.

7 Likes

Awesome! Altho wondering if possible to have an option to switch MPH on the outside for USA and increase over 140…
No matter what it is hands down the best ive seen. Thank you very much for all the updates and sharing ofcourse!

well, it is possible, but i sure won’t do it, it would involve retexturing the speedo and it already is too much work for me to begin with, you are free to edit the ytd file tho and try it yourself!

Sexy!

Gears when :angel:

its not working for me the the speedometer doesnt appear for me

1 Like

yeah for me too is not work …

not work its me please need fix

@roboticgamer @WalterWhite @Divians please note what i wrote under the download link

( due to an error on my part it will not work if you are not running canary, to work around that issue, change line 40 blinkerstate = GetVehicleIndicatorLights(veh) to blinkerstate = 0)

Please try this version

yeah line 41 is good : http://prntscr.com/g755u2

Ah! just noticed a mistake in there, anyways, download the version i sent aboth your message, that one works!

1 Like

Yeah this version is work thanks for job and support its very amazing speedometer i like <3

1 Like

Yea it worked thanks

PSA: Due to the new FiveM update the blinker system now works as advertised!
Aaalsooo

Update 6

yup, it’s that time again, new changes, focused around fixes

• Fixed that the speedo didn’t show on Utility/Industrial vehicles
  • Removed RPM and Fuel Gauges for Electric Vehicles since they don’t work properly anyways, also removed low-oil and low-fuel warnings ( for electric vehicles only! )

Whoop! Download the update in the main topic, as always.

2 Likes

best speedo ever :wink: