[Release] Server Whitelist Database + New Blacklist!

Good evening to all this is my first release about the script category.
Learning over time, I managed to create a whitelist system based on a database.
This is what you are about to see is the v1.0 version of the program so there may be bugs or missing things if you have any suggestions please write below.
You can download it via GitHub

Downloads Whitelist: GitHub
Downloads Blacklist: GitHub

ChangeLog:
- v1.0 First Version
-v1.3
+ Added Blacklist
+ Added Locales
+ Added language [it,en] to lua scripts
+ Added language [it,en] to sql scripts
v1.4 Coming Soon
+ Developning menu to whitelist or blacklist!

1 Like

Any photos or videos?

Ok wait i load

Anymore information except that you created something that’s a “whitelist system based on a database”?
How is it compared to other resources, does it do anything different?

Good thing there aren’t, like, 18 other database-based whitelist scripts… Oh wait - there are.

Not for now

:man_facepalming: In the server title 60+ FPS ✔|Ping Stabile✔| <- you do know that almost every part of your FPS is determined by your client’s performance, not your server performance right? And ping is not necessarily “stabile” either… That’s based on how far away the client is from the server geographically, the client’s internet speed, whether they are wired or wireless, and many other things.

False claims = :triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like

I know, but you care, think of the script I uploaded

I know you care, but think of the scripts other people uploaded. I haven’t even looked at your code yet and I already know it’s exactly like (or an alternative to) a lot of other releases. I’ll name off a few for ya

2 Likes

Whats is the problem?
I cant create another?

I mean, you can, but it’s just rather unnecessary when plenty others are already provided to you. Just my opinion

1 Like

By calling the db on every connect you are gonna spam your server sorry to say…

Nope. I do not insert the code print(’’)

New Scripts Blacklist Guys!

if you explain the problem I try to solve. if you say that spammano I could simply put a Citizen.Wait (5000)

Now there is black list, i dont see blacklist on fivem forum for now

Request scripta and i make

The last script @Xeon70782 posted in there big thing legit said blacklist. And I recommend putting different releases under different posts.

2 Likes