[Release] Roleplay Toolbox 2.0

i found why (20char)

Yeah scotty I know just been too busy with the NativeUI version, tryna figure out how to have a sub menu inside a sub menu and still allow it to triggerevents.

1 Like

Send me what you got and I will send you a working version :wink:

Yeh sure :joy: All works bro, just gotta figure out how to implement sub menus inside sub menus.

I canā€™t even understand what you are saying.

Bunch of post withdrawn in here :smile:

1 Like

IKR PMSL :joy:

(20 Chars)

Its so simple to change the keybinding just look at the code!

Engine doesnā€™t work for me bro, any help? Love the script btw looks and works amazing! Also how would I add Wraiths radar to it?

Add the radar to your server, add it to your server.cfg so the radar starts then add this to the cl_toolbox.lua:

elseif ( data == "radar" ) then 		
TriggerEvent( 'wk:radarRC' )

Then add this to your html:

<button class="menuoption" data-action="radar">police radar</button>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and what do you mean it doesnā€™t work you will have to give me more info.

Anyway to remove options altogether?
I donā€™t want my server able to spam out adverts for different companies for example.

Amazing work though.

You comment them out, or remove them, in the ui.html file:

<!-- Option 1 -->
Option 2
<!-- Option 3 -->
1 Like

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Exactly what he said, I would recommend removing or uncommenting the code as it isnā€™t needed if you donā€™t want adverts.

there is a bug when using emotes like hands up ive tried to click hands up again to try and put hands down and ive also tried cancel emote they both donā€™t work

Well you clearly have another script triggering the same event, so cancel your handsup script and it will work. There is no bug. I could explain what is happening, however unless you are a developer you wouldnā€™t understand.

how do I open up the menu

M is the default or change it in the LUA. To 20 for ā€œZā€
Unless you have renamed the resource

Hmm i swear i haveā€¦

Remove -master from your resource nameā€¦???