[RELEASE] Server Menu | Join servers/View statuses from your desktop!

Hey there!
I have “coded” a small batch file where you can check your defined servers’ status and even join them from the same menu just purely because I was bored and had nothing better to do :rofl: I have tried to make it as userfriendly as possible and displayed the necessary information to fill in your own stuff and where to find it :slight_smile:
I tried to make it as bugfree as possible (yes i know i know , some of you are probably going to try and break it, but thats fine :stuck_out_tongue: )

VirusTotalScan

Here is what you need to do:

• First, download the batch file ServerMenu.bat (4.3 KB) (Don’t worry , it is 100% safe)

• Second step, You right click the file and click edit.
    This will bring up the following page.

• In there i have posted what should be changed and where you can find it :smile:

• After that go to the next step :stuck_out_tongue:

• You double click the file and a menu should pop up (note that mine isnt fully filled in. I’ll take NGRP as example)

• from there you type in the number you would like. In my case this would be number 1

• This will open up a new page with 2 options

• There you can (again) enter your desired number

Thats basically all there is to it :slight_smile:
Also , if you don’t fill in the server IP for example server 2 , you will get prompted with an error message.
The same will happen if you want to check the status of the server when you didn’t define a browser.
Same goes for when you try to join the server , but you haven’t defined your FiveM directory etc etc.
Pretty self explanatory right?

Anyway, If you need any support, my discord name can be found in the file on line 21 :bowing_man:
Also if you feel like there is stuff missing , you can comment down below and i’ll see what i can do for you :slight_smile:

Oh btw yes , they are ESX and vRP compatible :joy:

Have a good day!

yours,

~ Destiny

3 Likes

Hey, nice one, I will check it up. Thx for sharing!

1 Like

No, thank YOU for reviewing!

My mum told me not to run bat files from strangers

4 Likes

Oh well , your loss :slight_smile: No one said you had to download and run it.
It’s up for the people that want to use it.

Might redo this whole menu in C# when i get some free time on my hands :slight_smile:

1 Like

Updated version!