[Release] Senora Freeway Police Department (Editable Logo Textures)

DESCRIPTION:
Interior and Exterior
This is a map that I have created. I have built a Police Department on Senora Freeway. This building offers a custom built MLO which is great for training cadets and processing crims.

The map is designed to be the main department in the area! It is excellent for a Roleplay server.

The Interior/Exterior offers:

• A custom built MLO
  • Easy and immediate access to Senora Freeway
  • Secure parking system for Officers to park up behind the building
  • Lots of space for private parking
  • Space for Civilians to park out front
  • Access for Officers to the big open hills that Sandy Shores has to offer

Information:
Click Here to buy the map/ view my other work.
All important logo textures are unlocked! This means that you can edit the .ytd file to change the Department to be branded any way that you wish.

Youtube Video Overview
Imgur Showcase

AZ7EsPU_d
C3BZzzz_d

Click Here to buy the map/ view my other work.

Code is accessible N/A (Main Textures can be edited)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements Start the resource
Support Yes
1 Like

youtube video is private

Should be good to go now! Thanks for letting me know. :blush:

maybe read the rules on posting bro … you already posted this a few days ago [Release] Sandy Shores Police Department (Editable Logo Textures) - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community april 14th

As you can clearly see if you open your eyes they are two different things

rip me bad lol

Its in a completely different place on the map

Would love to see one around the military base near the restaurant hookies (maybe a gas station there too hahah) love this resource looks amazing. Only wish it was paved instead of dirt

All of Masi’s police MLO’s are identical. The same building copy pasted around the map.

I prefer to work on the exteriors rather than interiors :slight_smile:
Also, I started off by building Police Departments in newer locations around the world for my roleplay community to enjoy. Now I continue to build in newer locations whenever a new location is requested and popular amongst my mapping customers.

Sure the interiors are identical, but that is because I expand it and provide the newest and most up to date quality version to all customers with any of my maps, old and new.

Hey!
Check my store for the Route PD map! Its located on Route 68 outside of the Military Base.
You may also like Chumash PD.

I’m using a forest improvement which puts more trees stuff forgot the exact name but it places trees on it :frowning: I’ve seen yours.

Likely forest1.ymap. Check your files.

I know what it is but I can’t move the trees so meh

Buddy got this for our server. AI Cars like to run into the half moon shaped concrete thing with the light poles. Any way to stop this?

Hey there!
I have fixed this with the latest version. Please redownload and ensure that you follow the installation steps that you can find in the readme.md file.