[Release] Seat Seater

Seat Seater

FiveM-seat_seater

A FiveM Resource that allows users to enter the vehicle seat they are near. Copyright © 2018 Jarrett Boice

This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.

This resource is simple (yet nifty), it makes it so you enter the seat you are near.

The following is a showcase of the resource in action:

GitHub Repository

GitHub Download

This resource is standalone and does not require anything but itself.

13 Likes

My only suggestion would be to remove GetLastInputMethod(2) to allow people with controllers to also benefit from this.

Other than that, nice release.

Forgot I had that in there, removed.

Was working on this alongside something different, but then this turned into its own thing.

Thanks for pointing that out.

created pull request :slight_smile:

Very cool, however there is no way to cancel getting into the back once it has started

2 Likes

I need help with the script when I go and sit in the passenger seat it’s cycles me into the driver’s seat how do I fix this?

Anyone know how you would be able to cancel getting in the rear seats like the front seats let you?

Almost a year later, but this is an easy fix, it might be some better ways to do it. But just add this somewhere.

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	while true do
    	Citizen.Wait(0)

local ped = PlayerPedId()

if IsControlJustPressed(0, 32) or IsControlJustPressed(0, 34) or IsControlJustPressed(0, 33) or IsControlJustPressed(0, 35) then
            local task = GetIsTaskActive(ped, 160)

if task == 1 then
                --print(task)
                ClearPedTasks(ped)
             end
        end
  	end
end)
1 Like