[Release] [Script] [ESX] vangelico robbery 2020!

ESX Vangelico Robbery

[REQUIREMENTS]

[INSTALLATION]

1. CD in your resources/[esx] folder
  2. Clone the repository
  3. Import esx_vangelico_robbery.sql in your database
  4. Add this in your server.cfg :
start esx_vangelico_robbery
start utk_hackdependency
start utk_fingerprint

[DOWNLOAD]

[ORIGINAL SCRIPT]

[VIDEO]

https://streamable.com/xfe76h

Credits to @utkuali and @Serse_Dio_Re for their origional scripts!

8 Likes

Forgot to add download, oops sorry! Fixed it now!

This is cool, thx for your release. Only thing that I don’t understand is why didnt you changed a bit the position before the scenario / anim start to make it feet better and to dont get your playerped through the glass

1 Like

Video isn’t working, post a streamable link maybe?

www.streamable.com/xfe76h

Thanks! And fair point, might add that in the future! Currently busy working on a server, but I will keep it in mind! :slight_smile:

Will try to do it when i got the time and will send to you the update version if I got it working fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome mate, appreciate it!

1 Like

Love it this is something different! Only issue is that once it’s started, you can keep hacking and hacking ofc doesn’t achieve anything but you shouldn’t be able to do the finger print thing after being successful or others can’t do it because it was just done.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words, good point! I didnt think that through. I should make it so they aren’t able to hack it anymore once it’s on cooldown. Hope you still enjoy it tho for the time being!

Very nice job! Do you need item to start the robbery?

1 Like

Nope, you don’t, you can set cops required in the config. I didnt like the idea you needed to shoot a gun to get it started so I did it this way.

This is so good release. Can you change it that you need to have hacking tablet before you can start hacking.

2 Likes

I can add that in the future, thanks for the nice words!

1 Like

again removed discord link, this is not allowed please see #releases rules

1 Like

is there a way to get cash rather than jewls?

Need to get to lester to get the money from the jewels, otherwise you can edit the script if you want cash!

is there anyway u can make it so when there is no police on vangelico’s is shut and the door is closed i have seen it on another vangelico script and it was a really great feature? great job on the script :slight_smile:

Do you happen to have a link to that? I dont have time to edit that in atm, got a uni project, so maybe I can ask the author of that script if I can use those lines of code.

Is there a way to add that there is an item (eg. Keycard) needed to start the hack ?

I tried using esx_keydoor to make it that you need a keycard to unlock the door. But then the whole interior of the “hacking room” just messes up.

Any ideas?