[RELEASE] Sandy Upgrade (Ymap)

This is a edit of Sandy PD with lights and gates around the station, Added props to construction area in front of the pd, water tower and there is also a gas pump at the PD where you can add or edit a fuel script to use it for police only with any fuel script found here on the forums also feel free to edit if need be. Enjoy :crazy_face:

NOTE
The fire station in the screen shot is a different map stream
it can be found here by Nate3345
https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/19387-sandy-shores-fire-station-upgrade/

Credits
Luggz
Nate3345 for the fire station in the screenshot

UPDATE
Repacked and converted added lights to gas pump at sandy PD

SCREENSHOTS

Screenshots

DOWNLOAD

Download

Download Here

5 Likes

Download for Firestation does not seem to work.

1 Like

Have you converted it correctly? although, that looks like some weird thing in addition to roleplay.

Here is the fire station
sandyfire.rar (13.3 KB)

3 Likes

Should be working just fine I have been running it for several months, Roleplay is always based on imaginations its what you make it! :grinning:

Love the PD Upgrade.

anyone care to tell me the prop name for the water tower. Would love to have it on my map and it doesnt come up as a result under any water related searches.

You can use Codewalker to select and get the name, Do not copy it in code walker and replace it because it will make the file huge with all other props just get the name and create a new prop then place it

The upgrade to the Sandy Firestation crashes my client when trying to connect to my server.

In the directory cfx-server-data-master\resources\

Create a new folder called [mapaddons] Or whatever you want, then inside the folder
place the sandyfire folder so it should be like this

cfx-server-data-master\resources[mapaddons]\sandyfire

and inside sandy fire should be

also make sure to add start sandyfire to server .cfg

1 Like

I know how to install addons :smiley:
The Police One is fine, the Firedept one crashes me.

Ok just wanted to be sure, However it works for me just fine not sure what the issues is.

Hey, is there a way I can only install the fence at the side of the station as well as the station itself?

No you have to make that in the codewalker program and convert to ymap

Can I get some help for the Gas pump cuz its not working not letting us fill gas please let me know Thanks.

I have FrFuel Please help

You need to place the coordinates from that location in the cfg file of the fuel script

Do you have it I really don’t know how to get the location I’m new to all this

with Vmenu if you have it you can go in developer tools and turn on coords

What program do you use to create these Ymaps? I want to make some of my own!