[Release] Sandy Shores Exotix Dealership

Hey welcome this is my biggest release yet! This is a sandy shores fully functional
standalone YMAP! Ive spent days working endlessly to get this done! This is just V1
so if you have any suggestions please leave them below and if you add this leave a comment and
ill come check it out!

To Install:
Copy the ‘ExotixDealership’ folder into your resources.
Add 'ensure/start ExotixDealership to your server.cfg.
Restart your server and enjoy.

If someone is curious about this map please give all credit to me and dont try and be a scum
and take it!

Thanks, you enjoy the map!

ExotixDealership.rar (39.3 KB) https://youtu.be/tVSa-Pd2uew

4 Likes

Good work!

1 Like

Check this baby out using it on my server!

1 Like

<3 <3 <3 <3

1 Like

Hey dude ! that’s a very good idea, need a fix here and there… but you getting there, i haven’t seen any lights on the ceiling, and the dark paintings can be fixed as well, you need to put some light, you can use different props to make it look more realistic, as car props from the game, a door frame for that double doors in there… i would fix first the lights, and then start leveling all those glass walls in there… ! cheers !

2 Likes

thanks very much! Ill get fixing!

Nice one,Saw something like this in paleto but didn’t like the spot it was in. This is perfect for my server! Good release.

1 Like

Nicely Done~!

1 Like

Can the vehicles on my server be sold there like original dealership? New to modding and I’m having trouble with original dealership working.