[Release] RYG's Visual Settings

Welcome to my post.

I want to share my Visual Settings with you all.

I created this visual because i like the led lights look on vehicles and its to give them a simple small refresh. Also adding the police light brightness to keep the realism effect in with this visual mod.

This mod may not be for everyone’s taste but it sure does make a nice change in my opinion. without getting blinded by first person like some visual settings. ive noticed it best on traffic stops when your trying to read a plate this makes it alot more visually appealing in my opinion.

I hope you enjoy this mod!

Included

Led Blue > Plate Lights
Led Blue> Interior Lights
Led Blue> Door Lights

Brighter Police lights

First person in vehicle without super bright dash lights

Installation: FiveMApplicationdata \ citizen \ common \ data

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cOG2GqUeeGN1tivy3EdllK-N7VOMV6NB/view

Pictures:
Doorlight

Plate Light

Interior Light

Police Lights

1 Like

@Max_Greenfield1 Moved to #development:releases for you!

(20 Characters)

screen shots? (+ some more characters)

Pictures have been added to the post.

This is client side. It is nice however this is only for the specific person that will install this, i would rather have this server side

1 Like

That’s understandable. Its upto the server owner todo that. They have my permission to use the visual settings if they would like. but its not always everyones taste so they can choose this way. :slight_smile:

does look nice tho :slight_smile:

Thanks man i love this setting i use it all the time. Just wanted to share it with everyone in case they would like it too.

besr one I’ve used