[RELEASE] Rope for any vehicle (network update) [PAID]

It’s a rope to use with any vehicle you configure in fxmanifest.lua.

Maintain space bar (configurable) and aim (with right click) at other vehicle and press CTRL or SHIFT to attach targeted vehicle to your’s with a rope !

Then press space bar and S or W to rewind or unwind the rope (length configurable too).

Finally press space bar and CTRL or SHIFT to detach the rope and release vehicle.

See fxmanifest.lua for configuration.

WARNING: Compatible with onesync only (legacy or infinity) ! You must have set your server in onesync legacy mode at least in txAdmin Settings page > FXServer tab.

You can buy this resource at tebex.io

All of my resources can be renamed at your convenience. In addition, all triggers are secured by a token renewed at each session.

In addition you can combine my resources into one, just combine fxmanifest server scripts and client scripts and all parameters needed by each resources and place all files into the same resources.

Update 4:
-Rope item: You can have a/many usable rope item at different length to use and attach to object/vehicle/ped

Update 3:
-Rope can now to be attached to objects (props). Need networked props (see video), objects you want to be able to attach must be listed (models) in fxmanifest.lua (rope_objects parameter, example with prop_dumpster_xxx are commented with – line 63-68)
-Fixed offset for attach point of vehicles (@SPJESTER) and the offset corrections for caracara2 and flatbed3 are included in the fxmanifest.lua for the rear attachment
-Compatibility with onesync off needs to be confirmed, but for my part I had no problems with this version

Object attachement example:

Update 2:
-Fix the rope (not attach on back when we come in front)
-Adding offset to fin adjustment of rope on the vehicle equipped with (offset front & offset back)
-Fix windows tebex transaction id issue
-Adding token in event names to increase script security
-Resource can be renammed at convenience, events names follow it (+token)
-Debug mode added if you have any issue it’s usefull to help me to find solution

Update 1:
-You must indicate your tebex purchase transaction ID of rope resource in fxmanifest.lua at rope_transaction_id parameter to allow the resource to work !
-Ropes are now synced and visible for all players as well as any actions performed on it
-Rope are now breakable by all by firing on it
-Helicopters can now use rope too (attach on bottom only at ~10m, same as others vehicles models must be include in fxmanifest.lua)
-Vehicles used by other player (or near) can be attached and towed, but if other player are inside vehicle the vehicle reacts “heavily” (especially by helicopter)
-Auto attach available (without aiming with right click when a vehicle is at ~10m in front or in back)
-The distance between vehicles (“rope length”) can be displayed on the screen (enabled by default), label/color and location are configurable
-Aiming improvement, now you can attach rope until 100m (max)
-Now rope doesn’t detached automatically when the rope reaches its minimum or maximum length (just stop winiding/unwind)
-Add visual notification when no vehicle can be detected
-Notification when attach to vehicle has been changed, vehicle plate and model (localized) can be shown and customizable (set to an empty string on translation to no add this detail)

7 Likes

This is a reminder.
Please keep all discussions on topic, concerns about paid topics can be directed to the moderator team directly or on another topic.

If you have questions about the Tebex system or with the resource being illegitimate, stolen, copied or something else please flag it and explain to the moderator team. Thank you.

@Gyzzmo standalone or esx?

fully standalone

Does it sync to other players like see the rope or will they just see a car following the truck.

@Gyzzmo I just bought it and it gave me a gift card not the script

1 Like

same wont let me buy it

@Gyzzmo Bought a giftcard but how de we use to purchase the script?

The resource is emailed to you within minutes but sometimes it takes a little longer! Also remember to watch your spam.
As for the rope, currently it is not visible to other players. I am reworking the resource in order to fix this, if necessary with an update which will be notified here and accessible to all those who have already purchased the resource.

1 Like

Hello I have the script that doesn’t work for me could you make a video explanation

Video added to original post

how to make the rope reset it just keeps attaching more

needs like a remove last rope object

Towing with friends can be very dangerous @Toothpick

2 Likes

That was Hilarious!

1 Like

Yes, I try to “free” the vehicles from the grip of the games of potential customers who would be closer than the repairman to the vehicle to be repaired! Not easy! ^^ but the networked version is almost finished!

1 Like

me it doesn’t work at all

it works you gotta do it right

Hold space bar + Lctrl you should get options on the vehicle.

Let go of left ctrl, right click and aim while still holding spacebar.

Then hit Left ctrl once on the empty vehicle to attach rope.

Then Spacebar should say to winch in or out while holding brake. Hold S get the rope tight.

Drive off

1 Like

Ihave the same thing about the gift card. How to fix this?

Did you receive the email?

@Gyzzmo it works for fivem and esx? or only gt5