[RELEASE] RollWindows

RollWindows
This script allows you to roll your front windows up and down without having to navigate through any menus. By default, the key is F9 to roll down and F10 to roll up. These keybindings can be changed by changing the corresponding “Drop weapon” and “Drop ammo” keys in settings. For some reason, FiveM seems to have trouble syncing the rolling up of windows but not rolling down. Therefore, to counteract this, if the vehicle is not damaged when the windows are rolled back up it will be fixed, resyncing the windows. However, if the vehicle is damaged, the windows will remain down for everyone except the client rolling them up. This script checks if the player is in a vehicle and also if they are in the driver’s seat. Each check has a corresponding error message. Thanks and I hope someone gets some use out of this.

Github Link:

imageimage image image

6 Likes

What’s the point in having 2 different files for literally the same thing and are pretty much identical?

Yea I understand that. I originally separated them to try to figure out the syncing issue and had to add some things to rollup and completely forgot to recombine them. I will do that as soon as I get a chance. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: Moved topic to releases section.

Added other vehicle checks.

Works well on my server