[Release] Roleplay Commands

Well first off you don’t do -1 and source, either one or the other, -1 is for everyone to see, source is just for you. Second, to use name.firstname & name.lastname you need to define them as a variable, so something like /setname Name1 Name2 then set the according args to whatever you call the name variables.

where would i add this im new to fivem plz help me thx

What? I didn’t give you anything to add, I just told you the correct information to achieve that, unless you have a framework, then you can just grab the name from the database.

we have a create char name resource that adds to DB and we use ESX as our framework

Then just grab the info from the database assign it to a variable and use it from there.

1 Like

i tried that got error also :frowning:

Then look into ESX RP commands and follow how they do it.

If it doesn’t work you are doing it wrong, I will assist you but I am not here to hold your hand through the entire process.

https://github.com/esx-org/esx_identity thats the identity one im using
and i understand your not here to hold my hand im just rusty on LUA coding as last time i touiched was the oold rust :slight_smile:

Just look at RP chat as I said, it uses what you want for Tweet, OOC etc.

i sorted it with RPchat it was outdated XD so now works

There you go then.

How could I disable the chat proximity? Could I possibly just delete that chunk of code that dictates that?

can you add commands like /police and /ems to check how many police/ems are in the server

Can anyone help me with how to get a command to only display in chat for a certain radius?
I made a command (albeit using eventhandler method but am going to redo it using the registercommand) for /dmv so someone can type “/dmv firstname lastname age” to provide their ID to an officer. Currently it just displays it in chat for the whole server to see but I would like it to just display in chat for a short radius of like 5 meters that way if there is multiple LEO/CIV interactions going on, there is less confusion and less filling up the chat window for everyone else who is not involved in that particular scene

@TTVResqDiver1317 I recommend [Release][ESX / vRP / Standalone] Drag & Drop chat command packs. He has a chat command for Local Out of Character in there and you can format it to say /DMV fn ln age.

When I type # in etc. /twitter, it cuts out everything after the #.
How can I fix that?

nice one

do you replace your fivem chat with this ? or do you just add it to your resources

Is there an update or does anyone have a fix for this, because when I typed: /me test, it returned: [ME] INVALID: test

hey bro how can i get blipsbuilder to work