[Release] [Replacement] Staff Ped - Staff Vest/Staff Hat

Should I keep doing this type of things

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

About Me
What’s up everyone. This is my first ever release. I’ve been working on designing Ped Skins for a while but never published here on the forums. Please give me some feedback on my work!

Staff Skin
This is a staff skin that can be used by Staff members on your server. It comes with a Staff Vest, a Staff Hat but also a Developer vest.

Images

In-Game Pictures

OpenIV Pictures

Original Ped
This is the ped I used. Click Here

Download
Click here

Installation
Drag Staffskin to your resource folder
Open server.cfg and type start staffskin
Restart your server and spawn in s_m_y_blackops_01

2 Likes

Thanks for downloading :slight_smile: if you want to please dm me your server. Would like to check it out!

2 Likes

How i can use this Ped with with a command only for staff?
Thanks, good work

1 Like

@Calipo you would need to do that through a Blacklist Script. I think there is one on the forums :slight_smile:

@HampusTheDev there no way for my character to change to that ped when I type / ped (for example) in the chat? and that only administrators or mods are allowed?
I Check the scripts that you told me but do not perform this function :smiley:

@Calipo I could try to make a Staff script. Will see what I can do :slight_smile:
Want it to give guns as well?

not need that. essentialmode have the commands for the staff that allow weapons to be given. It would be great if you could and you warned me: smiley: I’m not very good at writing code, I always forget things. I am trying to learn more and seeing different resources helps me to continue learning. Thanks :smiley:

A staff only command or ability to only use the skin for staff would be ideal because servers that use customization/model peds could otherwise wear the staff apparel but not be staff.

can i use the vest for normal player appearance and not for peds?
cuz when you choose a ped you cannot wear other clothes
you cannot wear masks etc.

how do i get onduty script for only staff

how can i spawn in s_m_y_blackops_01? @HampusTheDev