[RELEASE] renzu_hud UI | Advanced HUD

any idea here yet? following having same issue via crBrowsermain

Anyone know how to update keybinds? Trying to disable seatbelt (or change its keybind), but updating the keybind.lua is not working. I see a note in there that says to update the keybinds before running for the first time, but how do we update keybinds after the fact?

Hey, you just need to clear your fivem client cash!

Very good release

Can someone help me pls, i updated my sv to legacy version and now hud works until you press F9, after that hud desapears and appear image below, i tried to update to latest version but the same append, pls help.

And thx for any help

Ps: I forgot to mention, if i restart script with me on sv works fine but if i rejoin stop working again, conclusion if i restart script inside server works, if other player join i need to restart script again after he join to the hud be usable, and do it for every player joining sv

1 Like

any solve for this error ?

Very good!

hud error2
i have been using this hud for months and now all of a sudden it has stopped working anyone else getting this or what might be a fix

3 Likes

I’ve also been looking for why since this morning

Its weird cause i was thinking maybe it was a script i added so i launched my backup copy of my server and ita broken there to. I can not find anything on it

Seems like the icon base is down. Search for icons ins html und replace the icons just there are for sure some old icon font awesome icons

anyway, you could help me out with that? i tried to mess with it but don’t really understand it

1 Like

I assure you, I can’t find it! and I have my server waiting
 I wonder if I’m going to change, it’s a shame because it’s really full

1 Like

Add me on Discord.

.cemt

1 Like

i added you on discord

Hello, any solution found? I asked the creator in pm, no news

Hello!
Some of Font Awesome’s embedded icons have become paid. Minor changes needed to be made to the icon-related parts of the Demo.js and status.lua files.
This is renzu_hygiene supplemented status.lua.
Sorry for my English

hudiconhelp.zip (25.2 KB)

3 Likes

Merci Beaucoup, j’en avais rĂ©gler un en attendant :slight_smile: Thank you very much, I fixed one while waiting :slight_smile:

Can you fix small small circle in car hud?

Hello. In this version, I also fixed the small circles in the car hud.
hudiconfix.zip (25.2 KB)
@mistr140

1 Like