[RELEASE] renzu_hud UI | Advanced HUD

Using renzu_status when I join the server it fills up and stays at 100% full on the hunger and thirst???

I tried different esx_basicneeds = no difference

Hud is set to ESX framework… I spent 7 hours now trying to get it to work!!! I can see it go in the Status table and I changed the values on the DB to 100 from 1000000 and can see the hud go to 100 but as soon do that if replenishes itself :sob:

HI HOW CAN TO STOP IT IN renzu_hud

Screenshot_21

how can to stop it in renzu_hud

1 Like

Hello, I have a problem with the hud getting hungry very quickly with thirst

Hi. I use renzu_hud and renzu_status together. Everything works fine. however your hud gives a huge player drop when we reach 20 players. i think its because of the renzu_status ticks? idk. the players will timeout. i havent got the time to profile the server hitches because I immediately switched back to my old hud. Any idea what may causes this?

use renzu_status for it to work. dont forget to set the animation replenish status to false in config. because everytime you do an eating emote it will definitely replenish itself. This hud is very complicated. It has so many problems one after the another.

1 Like

Hi! I’m using vstancer but when i toggle to drift mode in the renzu car hud it resets my height that i adjusted in vstancer.
Is there a way to solve this problem? I am really used to VStancer and i don’t want to miss it.
It’s not a big deal if the drift mode doesn’t work (the drifting itself) but i like how the exhaust bangs, and the torque loss and how the car revs in the drift mode. the handling itself is not so important for me!
Can i do anything to make vstancer work properly? maybe deleting some codes in the renzu hud vehicle dirft handling?

Thanks mate, I got it to work! also now the car RPM counter does not work? im using renzu_status, any ideas? it did work at one point and I have no errors on the console

One question were you able to solve the transparency of:

https://nui-img/pedmugshot_01/pedmugshot_01?t123

Pd: Best hud!

Do you have a discord or youtube tutorial? I’m new to mod in fivem. And I’m confused to install it. especially about this :

1. Import esx_status.sql in your database
  2. Add this in your server.cfg :
start standalone_status
1 Like

Hi, i use Qbcore but i have this problem:

I fix but i can’t close ui of menu hud

Please help, this is not working properly

// qb-core // Please help, this is not working properly :sob: :sob: :sob: :cold_sweat: :disappointed_relieved: :persevere:

How can i change this logo?

How to increase the energy bar ??
Possibility to disable energy and make older system to loose health when your are hungry/thister

what do you mean i have the same problem. Can you explain it better please?

/checkbody it will open only to the last player that I healed

any ideas?

pano po eto boss

Hey these are basic, basic stuff if you can’t figure that out alone. If i were you i would not even start with a own server. Just join others. But still im willing to help. Pm