[RELEASE] renzu_hud UI | Advanced HUD

is there a way to put the square map?

i have this error on my console

Uploading: sfgsefef3222.png…

Hello. I have just downloaded your Skin and think it looks really smart with all the options it provides, but there is an error in the database. Can you explain to me what happened here :slight_smile:

I put it in correctly and use what is here GitHub - renzuzu/renzu_hud: Fivem HUD - UI Framework include Street HUD, Status Hud, Speedometer Hud, Weapon Hud, Body Hud and many more. for my ESX server.

Yours sincerely. Johnnysks, Hobro RP

does anyone have a fix for this status error ?

and THIS

fixed the errors but stamina status isnt working

Hello, I have a problem with the renzu_hud I decided to turn off the energy and turning on the stress mod but my server continue to think that I’m using the energy mod so how can I fix this please ?

use esx_status. or turn off/ remove it on renzu_status config
renzu_status have registered status. so if you turn off it on HUD. the status script still working

Oh ok! But Yeah I’m using your renzu_status but ok thank you very much!

I have an issue trying to use your renzu_status, whenever i try to use esx_multicharacter with the hud/status it will work once, run the query for status in database, but when i try to relog or restart server and rejoin it attempts to run query again and fails cause data already exists, any fixes? i switched to esx_status for now but would like to use renzu_status instead

those status script is the same if you use a framework. the renzu_status purpose is standalone.

so use esx_status from esx repo if you are using ESX

Can you help me with the manual transmissions? Everytime I install one the car gets stuck in park there is no way to switch gears

i have this erro when change the clothes

can some one help me fix these errors

Add this line as second in renzu_hud/server/server.lua

QBCore = nil
local QBCore = exports[‘qb-core’]:GetCoreObject()

so i fixed my other errors now i am getting these any ideas?

i am also getting this spammed in the f8 console

SAME ME
i hava same issues

ive fixed a few scripts with this line
if not NetworkDoesEntityExistWithNetworkId(netid) then return end
but i havent fixed all these warning , only some.
i think i added it to the client suspension lua and the manual lua.

I dont have must more input as im still trying to figure it out.

Even tho it has alot of features , they all dont work flawlessly.
I choose to disable everything except the main hud , vehicle hud and weapon hud.
then i went back and commented out alot of the features i wasnt using.

took some trial and error but were on the 4th day and things are smoother.

u gotta hold down the clutch , shift to 1st gear and give gas then let go of clutch

1 Like