[RELEASE] renzu_garage - v1.8 - Advanced Garage Fivem

Hi, I need help. Everything is perfect, I buy the car, he gives me the corresponding key and right there I get this error:

After this, do not recover the vehicle after storing it, closing the vehicle, etc.

Help

if someone steals a car and garages it how does the owner locate it or get it back?

from impound probably

Why the house garage don’t appear ? ‘-’

First off thank you very much for the scripts, really enjoying them! much appreciated! My question today is for the player personal house garages, first do I have to have something on true in the config to get them to show up? and also if I want to put the garage at a house not on the list, what is the W coord? thanks for any help, I appreciate it.

I need help, I wanted the script to store broken doors and tires
Only /park can do it, not garages
Garages will only display visual damage.
Thanks in advance for your help

Is there a way to add imported vehicle pictures? i tried adding .png pictures in the img folder… and .jpg ones in the upload folder… none seem to display in the garage :confused:

Is there a way to get this working with quasar Housing?

Hello, the script looks amazing, I am having a few issues however. Firs issue is that i am using qb-vehiclekeys and i would like it to stay that way, is there a way to disable the key system in the garage script as they seem to override each other and not work very well. Second thing is i am using jim - mechanics for my mechanic job and since i installed the garage + renzu vehicleshop my mechanics stopped working properly giving few errors.

Great resource! Only things I would say could be worked on is that with vehicle keys enabled on my ESX server with ox_lib, ox_inventory and renzu_lockgame with hotwire on in the config nothing pops up to hotwire the car or a notification to mention that “you need keys to the vehicle” I haven’t tried the lockpick item yet so not sure if that works. Then with the hotwire on or off whenever you get in a ped car the engine shuts off but if you step out then step back in you can drive the car.

2 main fixes needed are

Give keys to ped vehicles when you pull a ped out the car.
Allow user to get in ped cars and drive right away if multpick is off and have the mulipick resource included with the main file

None the less appreciate the release!

I am creating a house with /cretaehouse and /addgarage and I don’t know how to add it in the housin.lua

Does anyone know how to fix the impound system not showing lost or damaged cars? and aslo the garage not showing all my cars in the sports category.

Hello, how to fix it? QB core framework.

I Want to remove it too, if i find something i will tell :slight_smile:

And one more thing im using cdev_vehicleshop and i dont get any keys from the bought viecles or the flatbed that is used to get the cars for stock
any idea wat is it ?

here just replace your script.js whit this inside the html folder it should work
script.js (47.4 KB)

any solve for this issue please

We miss you @Renzuzu :heart:

3 Likes

Hi I have a problem with error when starting the server :
SCRIPT ERROR : @renzu_garage/framework/sv_wrapeer.lua77: bad argument #1 to ‘for iterator’ (table expecter,god nil)

Can someone please help me. I wanna create Private Garage to the Houses How Can I create them? Is there any command for it or how?