[RELEASE] renzu_garage - v1.8 - Advanced Garage Fivem

With the new update there is a problem with the detection of the aircraft garage. If you buy an airplane, it detects it and saves it, it even allows you to take it out, but with a helicopter it doesn’t happen, it doesn’t detect it in the garage, even though it allows you to save it.

PS: If the distance to store cars could be increased to a maximum of 15 instead of 10, it would be excellent.

where are you taking helicopter?
this resource dont have owned helicopter garage.
its only spawned it if the job is supported, which is police in default.
do you have a vehicle shop for helicopter? and your saving it to custom garage id you created?

Thank you Renzu for updating the scripts ! 10/10
Did some modification to the UI and i’m happy with the results !

2 Likes

i almost not recognize it, good job on the UI tweaks.

1 Like

In the renzu vehicle shop it allows you to place aircraft such as planes and helicopters for sale at the airport. It makes the sale without a problem but when it is saved in the renzu garage it only detects planes, not helicopters, therefore it does not save them.

hi how did you make these modifications, what kind of program did you use to modify? can you see this modification in real time in htm and css? Or do you have to reboot multiple times?

NUI Devtools. in F8

1 Like

Like Renzu said, and yes it’s in real time.

1 Like

Hey, I got couple questions I am hoping you can help me out with when you have a moment Renzuzu.

1. Currently, if a local is in a vehicle, you run up and drag them out and get in. you need to get out and back in to be able to start the car, is there something that is just a bug? or is there a setting around that? either I would like to make the player have to hotwire, or just let them drive the car off, but having to get out and back in is a bit off putting.

2. Is there a setting to make it so you aren’t forced to hot wire as soon as you break into a locked parked local car? currently if you go to a car, lock pick it and complete it. your character gets in the car and immediately starts lock picking. I would love it if when they get in they don’t have to lock pick immediately but can just search the glove box etc. if they like.

1 Like

Hello, i got some questions. Should i ask here or is any other platform for questions?

When picking up the car in the garage, it keeps loading, and an error is reported in the background
[ script:renzu_garage] SCRIPT ERROR: @renzu_garage/server/server.lua:12: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘CreateVehicleServerSetter’)

Your server is using ancient artifact version.

But latest main branch now supports both rpc and server for createvehicle.

Hello, the script works well but I have this error when I want to install a backup piece in a private garage

Do you have any idea?

hey i want to use quickpick but it shows car categories how can i disable that?

1 Like

Hey bud, Any plan to remove the terrible odd menu’s and fully use ox_lib?

NOT YET BUD,
oxlib (contextmenu) does not support search which is important in garages, searching plates, model etc…
and this version has dispose and a button to Spawn the vehicle.

if ever i will use ox_lib in garage resource i might probably create another one instead of using the codebase on this one.

2 Likes

Fair, only thing letting it down is the inconsistent menu’s making it a bit quirky to use, other than that most of your scripts are amazing and fun to use

Quick question? Could we not make use of ox_lib Input Dialog?

Hello, great garage script! congratulations and thank you. I would like to remove the option “go to garage”, in the upper right corner, any indication to help me please? I removed the functions so as not to have an error but I cannot find the location of the option and corner image

Hi @Renzuzu, from some reason i don’t see the impounded vehicles in the police garage map.
Any idea why :upside_down_face:?