[Release] RemoveBarriers

RemoveBarriers

RemoveBarriers removes all barriers on the map. This is part of an old slice of code I found on the internet and made it work. I know there is a YMAP for this that removes the barriers at Legion, but I find that extremely useless as it only removes the barriers at Legion and messes up other existing YMAPs.

I kindly ask you to report any bug/suggestion down below.

Tired Of These Scratching Your Car?

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

Demonstration

Download & Installation

Requirements For Full Functionality

• None!

Manually

Installation

• Add this in your server.cfg:
start RemoveBarriers

Dude, f*cking mint. Will try this out when I’m home!
Remove every barrier right? Even airport controll?

1 Like

Which one’s at the airport are you referring to? Are you talking about these?

Nice Resource Thx

Welcome :slight_smile:

sry, meant the harbor :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahhh yeah, I removed all barriers that I could remember. The screenshots above are some of the barriers I removed. I forgot to remove the one’s at the dock though. I’m not currently home, but I will update the script to remove the one’s on the dock on Sunday. Thanks for the feedback!

Update is live! The barriers at the docks are gone!

1 Like

Been using this a while now. Just one tip, when u speed fast (like 200+ km/h) the barriers don’t remove in time :frowning:

2 Likes

As standard, the script is removing barriers every 2.5 seconds, so if you’re driving fast, it doesn’t get to remove it in time. You can change how often it’s gonna remove barriers in the client.lua.

You can change it to f.ex every half second like this:

Line 31:

Citizen.Wait(2500)

Change to:

Citizen.Wait(500)

Do keep in mind, lowering the delay will also cause the script to run slower. Hope this helped :slight_smile:

2 Likes