[Release] [RedM:RP] Butcher

redemrp_butcher

Butcher table locations made to sell pelts/carcasses with redem_roleplay framework.

Installation

1. Clone this repository here.
  2. Extract the zip.
  3. Put redemrp_butcherto your resource folder.
  4. Add “start redemrp_butcher” in your “server.cfg”.
  5. Profit

Required resource

• redem_roleplay
  • redemrp_inventory
  • redemrp_notification
4 Likes

mine does not work

2 Likes

hello,CryptoGenics,
i try to use your butcher mod, i been in valentine then saint Denis, and it seems not working, i can’t sell the pelts and carcasses, there is a specific place where i need to go to find the butcher? or maybe something i need to do with your mod? someone need to have butcher job? or maybe it’s a compatibility problem with the inventory 2.0?
do you know?
i wish you a good day. =)

Did you set the config to true or false for intentory 2.0 per your server correctly? By default it’s made for original released inventory, you have to change config Config.Redemrp_Inventory2 to true if your using redemrp_inventory 2.0

i will try right now!!! thanks a lot for your answer anyway!!! =)

and it was on false!!
and it’s works perfectly!!!

thanks again CryptoGenics!

Im made sure inventory2 is set to true but im still not getting a prompt when i approach the sell points.

You need to have a carcass or a skin in your hand to get the prompt. Maybe your issue?

tried multiple of what is in the config list the drop animal goes away but nothing prompts to sell

1 Like

Ensure you have the most up to date redem_roleplay
redemrp_notification resources.

same for me here

I’m holding a pelt or carcass while infront of a butcher table, but no sell prompt appear only the drop prompt at the bottom right disappear.

redem rp and redem rp notification 0.8 are activated redem rp inventory 2 is configured and activated

in client.lua of butcher script
find the lines

PromptSetEnabled(ButcherPrompt, false)
PromptSetVisible(ButcherPrompt, false)

and set them to true.

hello CryptoGenics

here I have a little bug I don’t understand
when I want to sell an animal the sale takes place but I do not receive any money or piece of meat I do not use inversion 2.0 thank you in advance