[Release] [RedEM: RP] redemrp_identity | Character Management for RedM

RedEM: Roleplay

RedEM:RP Identity

Version: 1.0.0

GitHub: https://github.com/RedEM-RP/redemrp_identity

Documentation: https://docs.kanersps.pw/docs/redem/

Description

RedEM: RP Identity is a resource for RedM which adds a character management system to your RedM server.

Features:

• Create multiple characters
  • Completely and automatically intergrates with all other RedEM:RP resources
  • Easily extendable to allow for more functions
  • Delete characters

Requirements

RedEM:RP

Credits

Main contributors: Ktos and @amakuu
Secondary contributor/code quality assurance: @Kanersps

And of course all contributors from GitHub!

Preview

7 Likes

Amazing quality as usual, thanks! :+1:

You guys are gods :clap:

Hi, I can create the character but when I want to reconnect, I have this image that loads indefinitely

why ? I specify that I have updated the different scripts

1 Like

Mostly using RedEM:RP Respawn, this gives you a popup on respawn where you can choose. However you can modify Respawn to provide specific coords.

Same issue with mine stuck with that thingy sometimes it work idk
it has something to do with this
if value > nil then in redemrp_clothing

I am having this issue as well. I cleared my database and rebuilt it and seemed to work for a bit but having the issue again. Anyone have a fix yet?

Just did some testing with a fresh database. Log in and create my character, then logged out. When I try to log back in on the server I get the infinite “Loading Characters” screen. In the F8 console I see this…

In the server console I see this…

I don’t know if these are related to the problem or not.

Not sure exactly what fixed it but I did a fresh build of my server with all the updated scripts and now its working! It might be possible I was using an old version of the respawn or the clothing scripts.

I have RedEM Identity set up but find that when creating a character if it turns to night I can’t see what I am doing. Is there a way to set the time of day?

dont know if ill still get support but i followed the installation of redemrp and i just get a infinite loading screen

for me I can’t access any of the clothing at all. My characters just spawn in their undies.
When I go to the clothing locations on the map the menu opens but doesn’t change any values when you move the slider, you also get stuck in this screen if you try to exit out of the menu.

I’m not sure if the clothing section should appear when you create your character “skin” or not, any ideas?

UPDATE -
I updated to the latest redem_clothing resource and the menu now appears when i do /clothing, however when I move the sliders they don’t change anything(yet the values do save in db, any ideas?

how to create just one character not multi

infinity loading of this pic and the error is that … can i have a solution pliz

Just tested it and disabled respawn and then it worked but I couldn’t write anything in it

Two years later and the eternal loading screen is still an issue …

could this by any chance be made for VORP framework? :slight_smile:

1 Like