[RELEASE] Real AI Traffic 1.0

Yes, custom handling doesnt affect the AI driving.

1 Like

you should do that everytime you restart or download a new script

Think you need to look more in to this.

Because in the handling file there is a AI section for drivers, so it actually changes things.

you do realize that post was one month ago right…

yes i do, i just like to react

No I don’t, I have a handling script that works well with this. If you add a custom vehicle handling such a dominator custom handling it will work.

So does this work if I already have a handling.meta in my assets folder? I was under the impression you could only have 1 handling.meta streamed

currently only police cars will be able to block off traffic. how can this be extended to other emergency vehicles such as ambulances?

With the post above in mind, is there a way to modify the behavior so any car that blocks the traffic, “keeps it calm”? I would love to be able to block of traffic with a bunch of addon cop cars and as well with Fire/EMS vehicles.

I like how nobody has pointed out that this does not work and has never worked. It will not work due to it not beeing a handling file, and the data file type is not supported for override.

4 Likes

I would love to see a mod that changes the AI’s panic behaviour so they tend to run people over less and don’t ram everything in their way and instead get out of their vehicle and run or duck.

https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/misc/12885-stopshittingbricksÂŽ-stop-drivers-from-being-idiots-alpha/

this works with 'FIVEM_LOVES_YOU_4B38E96CC036038F' in the manifest

@Eddbox_LP

Does this also fix the problem with trucks not pulling over?

1 Like

Hello, we cannot seem to get our add-on police vehicles to work with this script. Any ideas?

1 Like

Does this make the AI drive the speed limit?

I believe this is what i’ve been looking for thanks!