[Release] Re-Ignited GCPhone (ESX 1.1 & 1.2(final))

Hey there, i am using this Phone with ESX legacy (Plume Version by Zap Hosting), what i have to change that the esx_ambulancejob will get Messages with the GPS Coordinates?
At the moment there is coming an message with “GPS Live Position”, no coordinates, no marker, nothing to mark as an Waypoint, i dont know what to do
please help
Thanks

I see, this phone is still getting updated as we speak. I will try this out!

It hasn’t been updated in awhile, but it will be back to getting updated very soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please do message me or mention me, I really want to use your phone script. :100:

Stupid question time, but how do you integrate this with esx_firejob?

Hello, i a have a problem, when i try to call someone, in my server console menu, the script write this : (see picture) Can you help me ?
Capture d’écran 2022-01-16 141458

Means you don’t have the item “phone” in your inventory…

every thing is step up correctly but the photo looks like this

where is the download link?

Read the first post…

If possible could someone give a simple explanation of how to configure screenshot-basic for gcphone, I have spent hours working to no avail?

Evening so I’m starting to despair here I want to take photos, I also have Screenshot-Basic and image-server installed if I open the camera normally I can press ENTER and the left mouse button to take no photos, and there’s no error message or anything like that. It’s different on Twitter when I take a picture there, he acts as if he took a picture, but you get stuck in the camera! Does anyone have an idea?

You setup your image server incorrectly.

Look in this thread (SEARCH) for the word Discord, as that is another way for it to store your photos, Better than setting up an image server in my opinion as you can lock it to a discord that ONLY YOU have access to.

Hey I’ve tried it before with Discord and webhook there is the same, the pictures are saved but not displayed in the phone, for example if I want to upload a Twitter picture or want to send an SMS with a picture

Sunny_84 how did you get it to work With ESX Legacy???

Is there any chance of changing the phones background colors in apps at all? White just doesn’t work for us.

■■■■■■■■■ compatible?

yes full compatible

When i press G on dead screen the ambulanc job dont get signal @BTNGaming

Is there anyone here who has written or has a buy/sell app for this gcphone?