[Release] Re-Ignited GCPhone (ESX 1.1 & 1.2(final))

When I upload my phone, it teleports me to random places

Having the exact problem, you got a fix @BTNGaming

I am not able to receive calls or send messages. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Im getting this error when receiving a call @BTNGaming :

Did you find a fix? I also got this error.

Phone works wonders, I used to use this phone on my esx 1.1 roleplay server and it worked fantastic under heavy player load.

1 Like

Do you have the phone item in your inventory? And same with the other user?

is there a way to make the notifications for twitter on by default for players?

why does my photo look like this https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/874406079788896306/930118788387586098/screenshot.jpg

You’ll have to rebuild the phone to do that. I will change that in a future update (Which also adds PMA Voice and ■■■■■■■■■■ config options so people can stop asking how to add those :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

In your client.lua you can change the phone prop. Just search “Prop” and change it to another default prop in your phone.

it still does not work

Hi I am having an issue in which players appear to receive the call and it shows both in DB and in game in the missed calls section that they missed a call however they don’t actually receive a call. The weirdest part about this is that we where testing the phones and I can call one other player on the server he can answer and it works fine, if he tries to call me I don’t receive the call. If we both try calling anyone else on the server their phone doesn’t ring and they don’t get prompted to answer a call however after a few seconds can see that someone attempted to call them.

Thanks in advance

hey i have a question i want to set some more ring tones how do I do that?
my friend say’s that it is encrypt but I don’t know about that can you help me

Sounds like you don’t have screenshot-basic on your server, or not set up properly.

There is a glitch with the phone that I need to patch soon, Every user is required to have the item “phone” in their inventory in order for the phone to work properly. It’s not an issue on your end, it’s an issue in the code I haven’t fixed.

You can go to html/static/sound and add .ogg files in there (Convert mp3 or whatever online or use a program to do it for you).

Then in html/static/config.json you add the tones there in the ringtones section.

The phone is NOT encrypted.

Thank you can I just confirm though I just need to give players the item phone in their inventory or do I also have to change the option from false in the config in which it states make players require the phone item? The line below.

– Optional Features (Can all be set to true or false.)
Config.ItemRequired = false – If true, must have the item “phone” to use it.
Config.NoPhoneWarning = false – If true, the player is warned when trying to open the phone that they need a phone. To edit this message go to the locales for your language.

Hi thank you for your response for the phones I have been able to get them working using the “Phone” item in game. I just have one other question with the “Photo” option when texting someone once I select that option and get put into the front facing I cant actually take a photo if I left click it seems like it is going to exit but instead just goes back into the front facing camera, to exit it I either need to leave the server or restart the script any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!

Sounds like your screenshot basic is not working properly, you do have to set your own webhook into discord found about 40 posts up

And for phone item, I would set it to required yes, just to be safe