[Release] Re-Ignited GCPhone (ESX 1.1 & 1.2(final))

there are instuctions included in the readme to add additonal service calls and default contacts.

so, your mechanic service call work ?

Halo…thanks man…i receive the alert when someone die but dont have live gps…can help me how to fix?

thx for your work!
this is so nice <3

Is there a screenshot-basic already setup to work with this? using esx 1.1

1 Like

this is the same error im getting

you find a fix ?

Hey im Using ESX 1.2 and Teamspeak, everything works great, only one thing, if i call someone u dont hear him and he doesnt hear you… any solution ? Nor errors in Server Console oder f8 console …

For two players of my server the phone dont appear , just flash it self the first time they open and the next ones dont appear, just animation, i think its some error in html bue i dont know, anyone know a fix or have a ideia what it could be?

we’re having the exact same problem at the moment. it will appear for a few miliseconds on the screen and then dissappear. the only way ive found a “workaround” is by making it so that GCPhone doesn’t require you to have the phone item in your inventory. once you do that, you just spam F1 a few times and eventually it shows up LOL

if some one can help,

I have this and all was fine up until the Canary thing, now getting the phone coming up on f1 and now script is showing a white background

Been having an issue getting this to work on v1 final for some time now. Everything works except for when trying to make a phone call. The notification doesnt pop up for a phone call, I checked to make sure all the tables were correct. If you open your phone and go to calls you can see someone tried to call you but the call itself never shows up on your phone to be answered or declined.

You’re missing screenshot basic and the instructions to make it work with screenshot basic above

Any ETA ? :slight_smile:

Not yet, have to finish my server before I push this forward. I have hundreds of people waiting on me haha… And probably several hundred more on the phone. But I promise it is coming!!!

No problem :slight_smile:
I just wanted an update :slight_smile:
Take your time !

I will keep everyone updated when I start working on the new releases for it, Probably start working on it at the beginning of February to be fair. I have a couple more weeks to put into my server before it’s going to be released.

I have a Problem with the Camera. When i Take a Photo no wear I can look at the Photo

The Photo doenst upload in the Discord.

So I have GC phone and its functioning fine, you can make phone calls and send text messages, and post on Twitter no problem.

The only issue is taking pictures. I’ve installed screenshot basic, and you can use the camera on GC phone and it will upload that image to my image server, but it won’t show that image on twitter or in text messages.