[Release] Re-Ignited GCPhone (ESX 1.1 & 1.2(final))

You can remove the dash by enabling france number mode in the config.json

1 Like

My phone is just white and blank for some reason, i dont see any apps or anything. But the animation is working good. its just my screen is white, any ideas?

First want to say thanks for fast reply and the help. So i tried removing the the dash between the numbers and was able to get it to ring once but its like a limited ring and late reaction. Like the other person gets the call after i call or no ring and miss call. Anyone have any ideas how to fix?

So I am using the default esx_voice in game do I need to change anything on the phone

In your database… in the phone number column in the “user” table . Did you change the phone number “Type” to Varchar?

It was already set to Varchar double checked that thinking that was the reason but not the case. Kind of frustrated at this point as this is the only thing stopping my server from opening because we have no working phone.

Could you help me switch it to a discord webhook because I still cannot get it working

im having some troubles with this.

I’m using plumeESX template that comes with txAdmin, and this resource is inclouded. Database and everything seems to be ok. But i cant get my own phone number generated, neither other players. I tried reinstalling the resource, cheking the DB twice, but problem is not fixed. Any solutions? Thank you.

Did you ever fix this issue? I have the same issue and followed this exactly the way it was described.

EDIT: Fixed this by changing image.attachments[1].proxy_url to resp.attachments[1].proxy_url

Whatever your local is for storing the response, make sure you change it to that.

currently using this phone but i cant take pictures, it just stays stuck on the screen,
anyone could help me?

is this phone better than gcphone 3 ?

same problem

i managed to fix it, replaced the take photo function for this

RegisterNUICallback(‘takePhoto’, function(data, cb)
CreateMobilePhone(1)
CellCamActivate(true, true)
takePhoto = true
Citizen.Wait(0)
if hasFocus == true then
SetNuiFocus(false, false)
hasFocus = false
end
while takePhoto do
Citizen.Wait(0)

if IsControlJustPressed(1, 27) then -- Toogle Mode
		frontCam = not frontCam
		CellFrontCamActivate(frontCam)
elseif IsControlJustPressed(1, 177) then -- CANCEL
  DestroyMobilePhone()
  CellCamActivate(false, false)
  cb(json.encode({ url = nil }))
  takePhoto = false
  break
elseif IsControlJustPressed(1, 176) then -- TAKE.. PIC
exports['screenshot-basic']:requestScreenshotUpload("https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/768641647020998686/M3RUwRYAEdD-GHr5Y8-sbirv85bH1vV6Rh5z91EGVl7sjDfmcvTG9t28yhxGHI2Z9Arv", data.field, function(data)

local image = json.decode(data)
DestroyMobilePhone()
CellCamActivate(false, false)
cb(json.encode({ url = image.attachments[1].proxy_url }))
end)
takePhoto = false
end
HideHudComponentThisFrame(7)
HideHudComponentThisFrame(8)
HideHudComponentThisFrame(9)
HideHudComponentThisFrame(6)
HideHudComponentThisFrame(19)
HideHudAndRadarThisFrame()
end
Citizen.Wait(1000)
PhonePlayAnim(‘text’, false, true)
end)

it does not work

[HELPPP] this is the 4th phone ive downloaded, Ive downloaded every phone correctly with correct sqls and start order but, nobody gets the calls. Everytime you call their phone it wont ring and they dont have an option to accept or decline. Would appriciate any help thxx

I enabled france number number mode in config.json but the calls still dont work and i still see the dash.

fixed my problem all is good.

When i try to take a photo i get this plz help

How did you fix it?

If a player dies and presses G, a distress signal is sent but it does not reach the paramedics. But normal messages work …