[Release] Re-Ignited GCPhone (ESX 1.1 & 1.2(final))

Hello there, did you find any solution to this? I’ve been on this error a whole night and can’t find anything…

Same issue :frowning: herokuapp link in the config.json no longer leads to anything, this is why its stopped working, the author will have to sort this out or you will have to host your own file server and reconfigure the phone

Did anyone found a solution for the above error? :confused:

Same problem yu fixed?

Whenever I try to make a phone call the other player doesn’t receive it, anyone?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/780920350682120258/792851562996695080/Screenshot_1.png Yep, i did it. In gcphone, client.lua. You have to find the first line in the picture and then replace it with the other one. Btw you need to create a discord webhook.

4 Likes

You are amazing man! Thanks :slight_smile:

how to fix?

How did you make your GCPhone working with Camera? I just can’t make my gcphone work with camera, Can you please help to figure this out? especially with twitter, I can’t send photos with twitter, It stucks on the camera, Thank you.

same boat i dont know how to fix this

I fixed it by fixing phone numbers on the database, basically just a restart and if that doesn’t fix it you have to fix phone numbers

When i call someone

thanks it works great!

Can i use this with Saltychat ?

Hello guys. I just came here to say that the phone is no longer supported by the team. They are currently working on a new phone for the public.

:grin:

If you want https://starxtrem.com/upload/2021/mstsc_piM90V8YnO.png
that for you picture

The point of a forum is for the community to come together to help each other so luckily, it’s irrelevant whether the developer is supporting the release or not. This forum is chock full of orphaned and abandoned resources that are kept alive by the people here.

Still having issues with taking photos. I did it the way the photo showed me, but i am still getting this error when trying to take a photo for twitter or send photo in a message?

Has anyone managed to make it so when you send a message to a contact, for example Police, it sends it to two jobs. Like police and police2?

This is the bit where it chooses what number it goes too “number”: “police” in config.json but haven’t managed to figure it out

1 Like

@BTNGaming Do you perhaps know what is wrong? I installed everything as specified, I have screenshot basic and image-server installed as per instructions. I am getting no errors. However when I take a photo in game, it flashes as though it’s taking the photo but then it freezes and I have to relog as I can’t get out of photo mode. No photos are saved on the server.