[Release] Re-Ignited GCPhone (ESX 1.1 & 1.2(final))

look at the post of serveradmin2

I am also curious please help. same issue

Anyone ever seen this issue ?

yes only if you have changed something on it tho, or you have installed the wrong version

can anybody please help me with this error, im trying to set up screenshot-basic for photos

Found the issue for me, Zap hosting did not allow for es_extended and essential mode to be loaded. So if you load in essential mode manually then follow the other help on this link you can get it working.

[Q&A] GCPhone Questions? Ask them here, Will update main post frequently with updates - FiveM Server Development / ES/ESX - Cfx.re Community

Other Helpful resource - if you are like me. ( I didn’t change the mumble file to ‘mumble-voip’)

I think this is also worth noting on getting around Zap Crap. The SQL for twitter is great, BUT you have to delete the lines related to choosing es-extended or esx V1.2 or whatever version you have. Those 4 lines near the beginning also prevent permissions on the Zap database. Once you delete those and import it everything works great.

everything seems to be wroking really nice , can take pictures with the code that serveradmin2 shared on twitter, but what about the camera app ?! i cant take photos on the camera app

Camera is literally useless currently, Never got around to making a photo gallery, was a plan to do, I’ll probably still do it, just got a lot of work to do before I can focus on adding that, video calls etc.

1 Like

ty for the honest answer will be waiting for further updates then , everything so far is working nice so ty <3

1 Like

Hi, anyone able to assist with sending a notification to the mechanics?

Im using the code now i have this error can someone please help me?

EDIT: Screenshot-Basic was not working. i deleted my Cache and reinstalled it. Now its working Fine :smiley:

Did you change that link to your discord webhook link?

1 Like

sir btn is can i ask how the right code distress signal for ambulancejob… im using esx legacy the updated one…

Yes its all working fine S-B was not clear installed thanks for you help! The only thing that is weird is that the RealTime GPS is not working well. Its a very cool feature but when i send a GPS to police i cant adjust the time (1 / 5 / 10 Minutes) its the same amount of time :smiley:

So i’ve been trying to figure this out for like 2 days, im currently hsoting my server through zap,
no matter what i do calls will not work.
i’ve reinstalled the entire plugin aswell, it works perfectly fine when im calling PD, and somebody else can pick it up, calling another player on the other hand will not work at all.
messages work as they should with notifications etc.

Any idea whats wrong here?
im also using mumble-voip

If you’re running OneSync Infinity, It’s not working properly on there (YET) I am currently in the process of revamping it so it will also work in Infinity.

2 Likes

Make sure all players have the “phone” item in their inventory, it’s a bug I will fix in the next patch/update.

1 Like

This is an old issue that people forget about, All you have to do is slightly modify your esx_ambulancejob to correct this issue, The link above has exactly what you need to do. :slight_smile:

(The bottom reply is the proper way to do it)

Screenshot - 8186f7e8000b578b93a7a1c17a56821c - Gyazo any ideas on how i can fix this? i have been searching for answer!