[Release] RC-Car Script

that’s what i fixed in mine.

1 Like

how we can add more car models as example to have 2-3 different rc cars i tryed many things but i failed :frowning:

if you look at my version is spawns a random car and color each time you pull it out. I am working on an extended version that will add a RC car shop so you can choose your options and it will always be that car, but it’s gonna be a ways off.

1 Like

ok thanks nice to know that

I tried to use this vehicle with your script. But didn’t change control for mavic pro.

I create 2 pull request for your GITHUB repo. Please chek bro.

I tried to do the same. the problem is the task system for the peds doesn’t handle flying well. they tend to just go straight to max height.

You have to enable some option that when the cart breaks you can no longer use it and your screen returns to normal. From what I’ve noticed, if the cart does not come back to you, you can not get out of the control screen. This cart has to be a bit more fragile, if it takes 2 shots, it has to break.

I am actually working on that as well… I had a temporary fix but sadly… it only worked in SOME situations.

Check my pull request from github. If the car is away from you and you press E, the controller shuts down.

I’ll take a look tonight, might change it a bit.

I found a bug you can when you Press F you actualy get in rc car and can drive

with the original version yes, mine doesn’t allow that

1 Like

could you share your VRP version?

how to add new version RCcar to item?

how to add this rc car to item?

This script is so cool but is there a way to make this so you need ace perms to use it? cuz atm i dont want random people to use this to troll so i want to adde so only trusted members can use this but how do i add ace perms to this script?

1. When my character gets killed, I am stuck in the RC (unless I find a way to teleport to the rc to pick it up after I respawned). Is there a way to switch off the rc connection aka abandon the rc?

2. Same problem when the rc gets destroyed. I am stuck in the animation (holding the pad) until I pick up the rc car.

Check my pull requests.

Thx for the quick and helpful reaction Abdul, that’s what i need. Is this for the ESX version only? Can I add and delete those lines also in the standalone version? I’m pretty new to this so bare with me. :wink: