[Release] qalle-wheelchair (Wheelchair for EMS Standalone)

qalle-wheelchair

[NOTES]

• Gives you the opportunity to have people in the wheelchair or you can drive the wheelchair yourself very slow (you can change the speed in the client)

• I made this a long time ago and got no use for it, if someone here to make it better go ahead.

• You spawn it with /wheelchair.

[REQUIREMENTS]

• None, standalone.

[INSTALLATION]

1. Download: https://github.com/qalle-git/qalle-wheelchair

2. Add this in your server.cfg :
    start qalle-wheelchair

[TODO]

• Fix rotations when sitting (im lazy)

[SCREENSHOTS]

24 Likes

This is EASY to do standalone if anyone want to do it. The only things im using here is only ems, you can just remove the esx parts.

A link to some source code or download link would be handy though.

Forgot, thanks. :wink:

I cant spawn it for some reason. Didnt change a single thing. No i need some sort of prop loader or something? :confused:

1 Like

Fixed it right now, and made it standalone.

got it working now. had to remove “måsvingarna” at draw3dtext and some other small thing here and there. Nice release tho thanks!

Thanks for telling me, fixed!

What line(s) do you edit it to make it go faster? @qalle

1 Like

hahahahahaha this is the best thing i have seen next time pleace make a medic bed for better medic / ambu rps

4 Likes
table.unpack(coords + forward * --[[this -->]] -0.01)
2 Likes

Haha, great idea. Will think about that.

i saw something on github the other day for hospitalbeds. Belive it was called Ylle_beds. Sorry for going of topic

yeah i found it but i think it is a hospital bed and i want a medic bed that are in ambulances

here is the link btw if anyone want it

** Sorry for going of topic**

1 Like

Testing, this script is really nice :slight_smile:
Would be cool if you took the above suggestion and made one for a stretcher :smiley:

Ye i will do if i have time some day currently working on a phone.

so now i have tested this it works fine but now im siting in the wheelchair and i cant get out

EDIT nvm i had to press x to leave it

What did u change? i also removed ‘}’ but it still doesn’t work for us :confused:

How do you remove the chair after it has been spawned?

/removewheelchair