[Release] Posted Speedlimit

Do you mean a whole UI with AOP, Vehicle Speed, This release, gear etc?

Yes, that would be amazing. There’s also a weather one that would go perfectly with it.

1 Like

Cooool! I love it. I’ve modified it to look like the speed limit symbol in a GPS :grin:

5 Likes

Hi, great script. Would there also be a release making this a togleable feature in game? Or do you have a code that could work for me?

Care to share? I use the same speedo.

That is a LOT of if statements. Why not store them in a table or something much prettier?

speedlimits = {
    ["Roadname"] = 45,
    ["Road2"] = 35
}

Then to get the speed limit for the specific road you can just do speedlimits["Roadname"]

1 Like

Awesome resource! Moved it above the mini map, working great!image

@shinorei Can you post or PM me the coords for the position you placed it at?

I have one but im in bed, will post it here soon

Nice script, (suggestion) would it be possible to link it to pNotify so if your speeding, the police can be notified? That be a good idea.

cords???

The police must use a radar

I’m not home right now, but I only used DrawSprite and positioned the circle near the speedo.

This script has a good potential, but its really poorly written, I would suggest putting the hashes or names in a table instead of having so many elseif statements.

1 Like

Yeah it works ace though. :slight_smile:

@godgutten
line 456: DrawText(x - width/0.873, y - height/11 + 0.005)

2 Likes

Man i tried this but it’s half way down the screen. Tried numbers higher than 11 like 20, 30, etc. but it will not move lower. Any suggestions?

@SWood Try going lower and seeing where it moves. Don’t forget to save the file and restart the resource so it takes effect. (incase this is your issue )

It wont change i went to 100 lol. i can go backwards 10, 9, 8, etc. and it moves up the screen.

Try This!
DrawText(x - width/0.873, y - height/11 + 0.31)

1 Like

You the man! TY sir!

2 Likes