[Release] PolSpeak - Police Vehicle Megaphone

couldnt load resource Interact Sound
help please ?

here you go m8
https://forum.cfx.re/uploads/default/original/3X/d/9/d9f064324d6acf0f6d6ba99c028d39aa745f120e.zip

Assertion failed: m_marks.find(mark) != m_marks.end(), file c:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\components\citizen-server-impl\src\resourcefilescomponent.cpp, line 35 this happen bro

check line 35

what line?

update Tested again and actually one person isnt able to bring up the menu. Will update if we figure out why.

I installed this and it works great for me , and other players can hear the commands BUT no one else is able to access the F10 menu . What am I missing ? I havent seen anyone comment with this issue.

your interactsound conflict with the locksystem, here how to fix it

1. Put the polspeak sound inside locksystem/client/html/sounds
  2. Add the sound on locksystem __resource.lua

hope this will help you, sorry for my english.

everything seems to be working fine for me, but when i choose a thing to say nothing happens in the game, it doesnt say the sound???

Would it theoretically be possible to make the sound dynamically louder/quieter depending on the distance while the sound is playing?

does it work for you?

Yeah, it does. You need to make sure you installed it correctly.

Update 2019-05-11:
Since many of you are having problems and can’t hear any sound I’ve zipped all of my files, pre-configured. Just drop them in the resource folder and use this start order. This works for me.
start NativeUI
start InteractSound
start polspeak
polspeak.zip (1.9 MB)

i followed it all, everything is working but the sounds not playing

Make sure you started all 3 resources in the correct order and restarted the server, just in case.

Added in the right order

You didn’t name the resources correctly. It’s InteractSound, not interact-sound, unless you renamed the resource.

my folder and cfg was on : interact-sound changed them both to what you said will see if that will make a difference

EDIT: FIXED didnt think that name could make a big deal when folder and cfg is different but works now!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Is only Polices able to use it and can i change the sounds? If i can how?

Sadece polis arabalarinda çalisir. Meslek sinirlamasi yok. Ses dosyalarini bul icine istedigini at, adini degistirip ordan bitanesinin adini koy. Dosya formatinin .oog olması lazım.

can you speak english?