[Release] PoliceEMSActivity (Emergency Blips Script)

Looks like a nice script, well done.

1 Like

thanx for this work bro ,

can u enplane to me how install it plz ?

which line should i put url in ?

Can u give me example ?

Hi ! Awesome release it’s gonna be really usefull !

Is it possible to make a “duration” for the /duty ?

Like :
End of service. Duration : 2 hours 45 min.

Best regards

1 Like

Is This standalone?

It only requires discord_perms which I forgot to put in the post. I’ll do that now. You can find discord_perms here, Discord roles for permissions (im creative, i know)

i am not sure what i have done wrong i believe i set it up correctly but when i use /duty says i am not a pd on this server.

discord_perms - config.lua

PoliceEMSActivity - server.lua

You need one of the roles in the list to be able to use the command. It’s another feature so it prevents random players from using it to metagame. Just give yourself one of the roles you have set and you’ll be able to run the command

i did that i found out it was not liking the fivem - pd question though dual roles i have fire and pd how do i choose which one i wanna go on duty as… still unable to get the log to work either to discord.

What does your config look like?

I really dig this script. Is it possible that it removes the weapons ammo when going duty off? Because if I go duty on, off and then on again it gives more ammo.

What config the server.lua file or config of discord perms

I can look into taking all the weapons when going off duty if that works?

Might as well post both

Yes, that would work :slight_smile:

Version 2.0
NEW FEATURE

Duration of minutes on tour is now included in the webhook messages! Example shown below. Also, weapons and armor are now removed when someone goes off duty :slight_smile:

1 Like

Download latest files for that feature :slight_smile:

I will once I return to my pc

I’ve set up all the roles and role ID’s in discord_perms and in the PoliceEMSActivity but all I get is this

Post your roleList.You most likely messed up somewhere. Also, make sure you have one of the roles in roleList otherwise it won’t allow you to run the command as it is displaying that currently