[Release] PoliceEMSActivity (Emergency Blips Script)

For role list in the config of the API, do I list the role names or IDs?

mine is fully set up and still wont work it worked before

It says im not a leo did i do something wrong?

Does this work with onesync infinity? Like will the blips show up outside of proximity?

Nope. Someone can update it too surely and pull request it. I don’t have the time to work on free FiveM resources anymore.

I just updated my script (which this uses) to support Infinity mode. So see [Release] EmergencyBlips and use that (mine) or wait for someone to update this script. @kedasinnn

Is this how i do it ? [':policeman: FBI | '] = {“FBI”, 2, https://discord.com/api/webhooks/837783840621068339/CjVFjLu},

So would this work for normal OneSync? Not infinity?

what kind of script could be interfering with it?
I have a ton of scripts so going through them 1 by 1 is not an option

try badger anticheat
[RELEASE] Badger-Anticheat (actually works) - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

Hi Badger,
First of all, im a big fan of your work, the discord api and ace perms make everything a million times easier.
With this script (policeemsactivity) I can’t see the blips. What do you mean by “turn off your admin permissions and turn of enable blips”. Where can I do this? Is this an in game thing or do I do this somewhere else?

Hey there, any luck with finding something like that? I am wanting to do something similar for RP servers and adding up multiple on duties can be time consuming for larger departments.

does the discord perms script still work for this script or do i need change it

i keep on getting this [ script:PCRPBLIPS] SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:957: No such export GetDiscordRoles in resource Badger_Discord_API

i couldnt get yours to work, would love to use yours rather than this

Well I can assure you it works if you can figure out how to use it properly!!

It does require just a bit of script development knowledge to know how to use it.

yeah im gonna try getting yours to work, im not sure if theres maybe another script causing it not to work

so im having a problem where some of us are able to be able to get the /duty to work but others can’t keeps on saying you have to be leo on the discord

Still having trouble with the script with some people it’s not working for and some of us it works for

Everytime i add/remove something from the chat script it just stops working.