[Release] Police Training Center (Shooting range, breaching practice, driving course)

ServerCopMug Police Training Center

This script has a shooting range, breaching practice, and driving course. This course if meant for LEO but can be used for a type of training. It is located at Los Santos International Airport. It takes up very little space, does not touch any runways either (the airport can still be used with the training center).

Shooting Range and Breaching Course

Driving Course and video of full Training Center

https://youtu.be/6kxyOncWOns

Github Download

How to install

1. Download the latest file
  2. Extract it
  3. Drag “leotrainingcenter” into your servers resource folder
  4. Add “start leotrainingcenter” into your servers server.cfg

Rules

1. NEVER EVER EVER re-upload scripts without permission.
  2. Always give credit.

V 4.0

Working towards fixing the issue where some targets don’t spawn inside the building I have switched the type of target. The old prop has been replaced with smaller blue targets in the same locations.

My other work

Fire Department Training Center

Customizable Response Commands

Customizable Map Blips

Loading Screen with Background Fade

9 Likes

V2.0

Added lighting on shooting range and driving course for a better night time experience.

2 Likes

thats lit good job

2 Likes

Great Job Fire

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Much appreciated

1 Like

Nice release

With the targets on the inside of the building, do we add them our self?

2 Likes

No they are already inside the building. All props are all ready set!

1 Like

Seems really silly how the training course is at the airport

1 Like

I agree, this was the best place that I could find with a flat ground for training. Most RP servers use the airport anyway for this reason so I figured it would be a good spot.

1 Like

Fair enough, if I did it I would put it at the docks or somewhere in sandy

Our current EVOC is at Zancudo as we don’t have military RP so we use that for our Fire and LEO training area. Maybe you could set something like this up there and keep the Civilian airport open.

Possibly. This map sort of works because it does not take up any runway space, there are just some cones and lights on a small portion of the taxi way.

1 Like

For us, the targets inside the building do not show up (maybe we have some other ymap on that building that is in the way but I can’t find anything in our ymaps that would be). Everything outside is showing up. The only concern I have outside is parts of the driving course are VERY narrow. As someone who teaches EVOC IRL, the tightness of the driving course in this ymap is more akin to a motorcycle course. The LEO evoc courses we use IRL are big enough that a Tahoe or FPIU can make the turns without having to do a 3 point turn. Is there any chance you could make the course just a little bit wider for that?

On a side note, we also loaded the fire training and aside from the tug boat not being there, I really like it (the tug not being there is not an issue at all for us because we just use the cargo ship that is docked right there)

1 Like

I get the same, only the ones outside show.

1 Like

Yes I will release a V3.0 to fix this, I am not sure why the inside targets do not show up, I will look into that, same with the tug boat.

V3

• Version 3 of the Police Training Center has been released. This version features a more compatible space for larger vehicles to participate in the EVOC (driving course).

• Possible bug fixing for targets not spawning in the building.

where is the place ?

1 Like

Inside the LSIA airfield. It starts in the back left corner inside the big open hanger (Devin Weston). Then the hallway leads outside on the north side of the building and that is where the shooting range is. Then the driving course goes from the shooting range around the back side of the hanger, across the taxiway and runway then comes back across and ends just inside the hanger.

1 Like

@ServerCopMug The driving course is better now, still a little tight but I can fit a tahoe through it now so thank you for fixing that!!

Still no go with the targets inside the hallway. And related to that, the cones for where the driving course stops in the hanger. We can see them when we are outside the hanger, but when we actually get inside, they vanish and all we see is the light from the marker light (the marker itself is gone, it’s just floating light). I assume this is the same bug causing the hallway targets to not be there.

When I get home from work tonight, I’ll throw this into my test server where I can turn off ALL of my other map edits and see if the hallway issue goes away. Then I will know for sure if one of my other map edits is causing the issue but from looking at my list, I can’t imagine which one it might be.

1 Like