[Release] Police Shield

Ah. alright.

(20 characters)

Post them and I will see if I can respond the best way I can :slight_smile:

1. Stretcher for EMS to be able to put someone on a stretcher and put them into an ambulance.
  2. A shoulder camera for possible stringer unit or someone doing a show like Cops or LivePD
1 Like

Alrighty.

1. I have had a lot of requests for this. I have been trying to find a stretcher model to use because I have not found one yet otherwise I would start working on that tomorrow.

2. I would do this script but I have seen screenshots of someone making something like that. I will give them a few days to see if they plan on releasing it. If not I will make one and do it for them as I like to release code my code :smile:

3 Likes

Ok cool. I am unsure if there is an actual model the stretcher but something close would suffice. Either way, great job on this script and your others.

1 Like

i’ve made a camera script again using the attach entity code from your saw script if you’d like me to send you that @xander1998 save you the effort you can just look though it and make the changes needed i’d be happy to

Hm. Is that the one you sent me a PM about?

yeah that’d be the one

Give me a one moment.

Note for this script: DO NOT GET INTO A VEHICLE WITH THE SHIELD ACTIVE
Bad things will happen :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Forgot the disclaimer… Woops

EDIT: Got it XD

Keep up the great work!! spotlights next!?

should this work

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
while true do
Citizen.Wait(0)
if shieldActive then
local ped = GetPlayerPed(-1)
SetPlayerMayNotEnterAnyVehicle(ped)
end
end
end)

1 Like

Awesome!:smile::smile::smile:

it would be nice that you make this only for police :slight_smile: but nice release dude

People already like IT!! @xander1998

thanks

(20 characters)

Amazing Please create version only for Esx_policejob!

No idea. I havw never uswd that native.

I can restrict the command to a model if that is what people want.