[Release] Police Panic Resource

are we allowed to add the Discord Permission system or is that in your hand? or maybe planned ?

thanks, i might had a typo in my searchfunction so it did caught it!

Now live on Github; make sure you don’t blindly drag-and-drop to update, take a look at the new configuration options, a visit the whitelisting wiki page if you want help setting up Auto Tuning :+1:

Hi, I’m testing your scrip but apart from the police any user can use the / panic function as I can put it so that only the police can use it

There are several whitelisting options to choose from.

ESX compability would be great.

There are plenty of ESX alternatives, this was specifically designed to be standalone.

1 Like

Hey @ChristopherM, how do i add whitelist hex? do i add all hex’s on the same line e.g

[
	{
		"steamhex"			:	"steam:hex 1", "steam.hex 2", "steam.hex 3", 
		"panic"				:	true,
		"panictune"			:	true,
		"panicwhitelist"	: 	true,
		"autotune"			:	true
	}
]

or do i create a new block for each person e.g.

[
	{
		"steamhex"			:	"steam:hex1",
	}
],
[
	{
		"steamhex"			:	"steam:hex2",
	}
]

New block, as explained in the wiki:

oh ok sorry, didn’t see that, thank you. you should make one that allows us to hook it up to bubble.is as a widget so we can view the panic button press in our own cad

Hi!

Everything’s working great except for the message in chat.

Dunno how to fix this, but I’m getting an error in nui://chat/html/vendor/vue.2.3.3.min.js:6.

I’d appreciate any help!

Do you run a custom chat resource or similar? Because that should not be happening.

1 Like

No! I’m just running esx_rpchat.

I assume that isn’t custom right?

In this context, potentially. Try starting the server without it and see if you have the same problem.

It fixed on it’s own. I just restarted the server!

Thank your support!

1 Like

How can you make it really like a ¨Button¨ on the key ¨END¨

Is it possible to do that the people with the rank “police” and “ambulance” can use it?