[Release] [Police Management] Spike Strips

“Spike-Strips-V-FiveM” is a rework on AlexGuirre’s Spike Strips’s script for Story Mode GTA V, by forking and editing his work i inteded to provide the FiveM community a ready-to-use Spike Strips plugin that includes the Police Management Framework that i have published. The latest version includes more organized controls, animations and etc.

For more scripts, beta releases and more join my Discord at: http://discord.me/drwyatt
I’ll post major updates in here, but for small bug fixes and etc join the discord right above.

REQUIREMENTS

INSTALLATION

1. Copy the folder “[policepack]” that’s located inside “In Resources” to your FiveM’s Server RESOURCES folder.

2. Add “start SpikeStrips” to your server.cfg

CONTROLS

• E + 1 : Deploy Spike Strip for 1 Lane.
  • E + 2 : Deploy Spike Strips for 2 Lanes.
  • E + 3 : Remove all Spike Strips placed by you.

LATEST VERSION ( v1.1 ): https://goo.gl/oFavRA

HUGE thanks to AlexGuirre who ported this initially to the FiveM framework, if you’re interested in more of his mods feel free to check his GitHub Page, he’s also the developer of major modifications in the GTA V community as “RageNativeUI” and many others.

5 Likes

I have a question for you. Have you tested this with other players?

It works for me :slight_smile: Not with AI though.

Like if you place the spikes you can pop other players tires?

so it doesnt work to pop other players tires they drive over it no problem

1 Like

Alexguirre is a really good friend of mine that’s why I was asking because we tried to get that one to work with FiveM but we had that issue and we never fixed it. Wasn’t sure if he had fixed it.

it turns out only non cops get their tires damaged

It says that I’m not a officer?
how do I fix that???

2 Likes
Server stack trace: 
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00048] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 
  at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 
  at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl (System.Object[] args) [0x000e7] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 
  at System.MulticastDelegate.DynamicInvokeImpl (System.Object[] args) [0x00008] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 
  at System.Delegate.DynamicInvoke (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 
  at CitizenFX.Core.FunctionReference.Invoke (System.Int32 reference, System.Byte[] arguments) [0x00062] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\FunctionReference.cs:62 
  at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.CallRef (System.Int32 refIndex, System.Byte[] argsSerialized, System.IntPtr& retvalSerialized, System.Int32& retvalSize) [0x00000] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\InternalManager.cs:247 
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager:CallRef (int,byte[],intptr&,int&)
  at (wrapper xdomain-dispatch) CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager:CallRef (object,byte[]&,byte[]&,int,byte[],int&)

Exception rethrown at [0]: 
  at (wrapper xdomain-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager:CallRef (int,byte[],intptr&,int&)
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager:CallRef (int,byte[],intptr&,int&)
  at CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime.CallRef (System.Int32 refIndex, System.Byte[] argsSerialized, System.Int32 argsSize, System.IntPtr& retvalSerialized, System.Int32& retvalSize) [0x00013] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\MonoScriptRuntime.cs:151 

Having this error when adding someone as a cop.

so once placed, only the player placing the strips takes tire damage, anyone else have this issue?

The script for this is not built for multiplayer I believe he tried to convert it but never got to finishing it???