[Release] PocceMod (fun menu with ropes!)

Thanks! :smiley: You gotta tell that to my former colleagues!
I sometimes attach a giant ball to a heli that is piloted by a monkey :smiley:
Oh and I bungee jump from cranes too

1 Like

with the permissions system now in place is there any chance of having it so it if the user has no access to any of the menus its auto shuts down the menu rather then showing the banner only

Whats the point of having a mod and not allowing normal users have any fun with it?
But here you go anyway: new release
Only PocceMod.Client.dll changed

thank you and i get what its for 100% just being picky to help you make a better looking/functioning system

My linux server doesn’t seem to like this or vMenu… it’s weird because everything is up to date and the console shows no errors whatsoever but the menu refuses to show no matter what key I set it to… Any ideas on how I can make this work? I’d really like to play around with it on my server

vMenu initially didnt work for me either, but installing the latest server AND following the instructions in the red box on this page resolved it. Hope it helps

New release!

Hi again.
Came back to suggest couple of more things if possible.
Since Im more interested in the building part , maybe its possible to add something that could allow select previously placed objects and re edit them again like remove or rotate.
And x y axis rotation would be great too. Since you already have rotation on z

Wonder can you do command based movement like /rx 1 would rotate it 1 meter or what ever the game uses or /rx -1 would rotate it same amount but the other way. And smaller steps should be accepted as well like 0.1 or even 0.01 if needed. Or i guess you could use numpad as well. I dont know is it possible to do like Ctrl+arrow keys for different kinds of movement and rotation.
And not only for rotation. You could also add movement commands which moves the object in x y z directions . Commands could be anything you want. /movex 10 or /mx 10

And thank you for this nice menu. Not many people do stuff for free roam. The RP seems to be the main topic here if you scroll around on the releases page.

1 Like

Would there be a way to make ropes a bit more stable? The gameconfig.xml only reads a max of 20 ropes. People started dropping from my server n wasn’t fixed until I restarted. Clear ropes seem to bug out at random points n can’t clear certain ropes

I’m having the same issue, gameconfig.xml doesnt belong to my mod and I couldnt find it yet. It even crashes sometimes when I clearly didnt place 20 ropes. As for the clearing, you can only clear your own ropes, but it will clear those ropes in every connected client. I’ll try to find a solution.

About the prop placement, I suggest installing something like Menyoo, its a lot more mature than my project. I’ll see what I can do though when I have time for it.

Edit:
I feel stupid for trying to find gameconfig.xml on server side. It’s here: FiveM.app\citizen\common\data\gameconfig.xml
Changed value under ROPE from 12 to 256. Gonna see if that changes anything. You will have to do the same.

New release!
I realized there were still some bugs and the new prop placement was a bit unfortunate too, so here is a new release again. There are some other improvements too.

hi man, how did you add that female face? is it an npc model or a way you can create your character? i ask you because there are not so much female faces

I mostly use a_f_y_topless_01 and s_f_y_hooker_01, but have a custom MP model too which is not on any of these screenshots. Here is a nice list of peds. You’ll have to experiment with the model variations to get the exact look though.

ok thanks a lot my man!

There is a new release. Ropes are a lot harder to break now!

1 Like

RAGDOLL DRAGGING YET? :unamused: i want me lasso

I tested by force ragdolling my character with num1 key (not sure which mod does that, but is fun) and also dragging around NPCs with my car. The ropes didnt detach. Have you tested it?

I have. And it was far too hilarious for me. Definitely getting somewhere with this menu! :+1:

1 Like

Glad you like it :slight_smile:
Now I managed to attach ropes directly to the ground (with a bit of a hax) instead of the tiny rope helper object you probably seen before. It’s such a tiny change that I didnt make a new release for it and just reuploaded the last. Only PocceMod.Client.dll changed.

rope features are definitely a nice twist on it. Any other ideas on what you’ll add in? seeing its a fun menu, wouldnt be too hard to think of some more ideas