[Release] Play Custom Sounds for Interactions

There is a limitation to how long the sound can be. How long is your sound?

The sound long 3.44 sometimes stops at 1.23 another time at 2.18

Can i delete the limitation ?or not

It’s not a limitation I placed. It’s something with CEF/the FiveM file handling. Often times the file is corrupted when it does that. Only seems to happen when it is long. Unfortunately you will need to just shorten your sound file.

Scott

Ok ;( I wanted to create an mp3 but without music it is complicated

(Sorry for my english i’m french L.o.l)

Hello, im new to scripting and have downloaded this FireScript [Release] Firescript v1.0 Alpha
Im wondering how i can make it play a sound when /fire is done in chat a command for the fire script.

You’ll just trigger the event for where you want the sound to play when you start to handle the /fire command.

Scott

How I can turn on the sound? Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

can i add siren in this script

Hi i was looking into something similar. Anyway of removing or changing the Ambient City Sounds(police responding, construction, horns, traffic engine) ? Or even changing to a quieter place like paleto bay.

For me when i try to add any other sound after addidng it to the resources nothing happens why i try to trigger the event however the default one works fine

This is outside the scope of what this script does. Not sure if you can accomplish this server-side.

1 Like

Im trying to figure out if you can stream audio files a friend told me you cant lol.

@Scott how long can sound files be? would be cool to have option to loop/change volume. or make compatible with ingames audio levels.

can i add a siren package to this where it works

How to add a command to execute the sound ?

Not yet. I believe the Collective is working on that, though.

Hey,
I can not make the sound work … I call the trigger event client side as the documentation …

Say if I had a registercommand and then had it play a sound, who would hear the sound? Just the person who did the command?

Thanks,
Scott :stuck_out_tongue:

i made esx_dj with your script thx! the only thing is that when i listen to music it stops after 20 secondes or less. I converted mp.3 to ogg… hoping there is a fix soon :slight_smile:

Same problèm, song stop after 10-15secondes… :frowning:

1 Like