[Release] Piggyback Riding

I tried that but the single person stops the other 2 piggybacking and one of the original 2 is now piggybacking one of the others

2 Likes

got to srv cmg2_animations:sync
InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 1 was null.
Error running system event handling function for resource piggy: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:450: in function ‘TriggerClientEventInternal’
(…tail calls…)
@piggy/sv_piggyback.lua:4: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182
InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 1 was null.
Error running system event handling function for resource piggy: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed.

why i i got this?

Nevermind, got it working haha!

This is grand. Thanks for sharing @Robbster .
Is there a way to limit the # of people for the piggyback? Say only wanted to allow X amount of people stack LOL.

1 Like

Yes it is possible. Just add a check for if the person is in a piggyback, if they are don’t allow them to be picked up.

3 Likes

got an error when i type /piggyback

Error running system event handling function for resource PiggyBack: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
        [C]: in upvalue '_in'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:450: in function 'TriggerClientEventInternal'
        (...tail calls...)
        @PiggyBack/sv_piggyback.lua:4: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
1 Like

I can not run

same problem

googd

The Script is very nice after it´s not working for my Server

This script is legit :slight_smile: Really appreciate you making it it was exactly what I was looking for. Changed it to a carry and only allowed you to pick up dead people and am now using it for our black market revive spot so people who die to the police dont always have to wait to be arrested :smiley:

Thanks again for your work m8

No problem! Glad people are enjoying it and making use of it! <3

what is it “start” code

Updated, fixed for OneSync. Please update to the latest.

would you be able to share your blackmarket revive?

someone solution?

1 Like

how can i limit this with just 1 passenger

can i change the script to cancel towers?

2 Likes

how to install this piggyback i already put in my resource but the game cant start