[Release] PD Impound [ESX]

So i am running advanced garage with the guide that’s listed a few entries up. The only problem is that everything seems to be fine until i go to unimpound the vehicle. There i can see the reason the car’s been impounded but i don’t see anything else and therefore i’m unable to get the vehicle out. Here’s a screenshot from the F8 console and the game itself.

this is an error i get when im tapping e without an vehicle beside me

whats the hotkey for impound?

now the problem is . after impound the car , i cannot access the impound menu . its say error on F8 . after i start the resource then it’s fine . any one know how to fix ? if not everytime police impound should refresh the resource all the time

i also have this problem, can anyone help?

How do I actually impound the vehicle?

hey there i have found a way to fix this error ill add my client.lua bellow
client.lua (11.4 KB)
this is for the latest version of this script so please install that and then add my client.lua into it hopefully it fixes your issue as it did for me i did a small change a the line 168 and it fixed it so yea hopefully it fixes it for u

thanks buddy . gonna try it now

i have this error now . it’s work without restart resource but after i pay it’s show notif but the car is not showing

Question one have u checked if the car spawned in if u need the location I’ll tell u if needed

Question two what version are u running buddy did you update to latest version of this script

I managed to get it working but sometime u have to restart it potentially try that

Also from my knowledge which isn’t the best I think that error is not related to this script but I cant tell can you attach your impound file bellow and ill try fix it for you

sorry will give you once i free . i have problem with my pc haha

does someone has an update for this problem? because i am unable to solve it yet

does anyone know why im not able to get into my car after getting a car from the impound, im currently using esx_garage system? any help i would appreciate it !
thank you

can someone please remake that script because if anyone goes offduty and then on duty script didnot show menu option for that person who goes off duty

if fond solution :slight_smile:

My unimpoundment form is empty even if the vehicle is unlocked, the pay button never appear!

could you share your solution?

Just add player check again when ever player enter the marker

Did you find a solution?

i didn’t but it reminds me. i will try it now and if i achieve sth i will type in here